My Arizer Arrived This Morning!

lebowski_dude

Today could be an extremely long day.

My Arizer Extreme showed up just before I left for work this morning - fortunately I didn't have enough time to try it out!

Unfortunately, I'm now sat at my desk at work, counting the minutes until I can go home....

Roll on 5:30! :spliff:

(sadly 4:20 won't do this time)

shame lebowski, can't you invent some kind of emergency which requires you to go home and vape the day away?

You now need a portable vape for work time.

shame lebowski, can't you invent some kind of emergency which requires you to go home and vape the day away?

You now need a portable vape for work time.

:yep:

Got the launch box for that :yes:

e2a: all this money I've spent on vaporizers is mainly your fault Mono...

Edited by lebowski_dude

e2a: all this money I've spent on vaporizers is mainly your fault Mono...

I blame dirtdog :yes:

I've said before, My arizer is near enough redundant now I have the Launchbox, it just seems like a lot of hassle, and the more you use the launchbox, the better it gets, and I find it hard to justify the hassle of using the Extreme...

I blame dirtdog :yep:

I've said before, My arizer is near enough redundant now I have the Launchbox, it just seems like a lot of hassle, and the more you use the launchbox, the better it gets, and I find it hard to justify the hassle of using the Extreme...

Peer pressure is a wonderful thing :yes:

I know what you mean about the launch box - I've enjoyed mine immensely. I just really fancied an Arizer! Looks like a very sweet gadget ;)

I just really fancied an Arizer! Looks like a very sweet gadget :yes:

It IS a sweet gadget, the vapour tastes much clearer cleaner than the Launch box too...it's great, but for an uber lazy pothead like me the Launch Box just pips it.

I think I can get more out of the Launch box now too, seems to make the herb last longer than the Extreme....

Dunno, in a couple of months I'll prob be back on the Extreme again.... :unsure;

Lmao I'm in the same boat!! Except my volcanos just arrived...and I'm in work til tomorrow!! I'm dyin to gave a cheeky on to see what's it's like..but think my work may suffer :rofl:

Are people buying their arizers on a popular auction site or elsewhere? I might be looking one shortly myself and was wondering if there was any hassle getting them from so called auction site.

Ta

Are people buying their arizers on a popular auction site or elsewhere? I might be looking one shortly myself and was wondering if there was any hassle getting them from so called auction site.

Ta

:yep:

No problem at all with aforementioned auction site. The chap you'll most likely find selling them is pretty easy to deal with. He even sent me an email with helpful instructions on how to get going with the Arizer (sounds like personal experience)

The one thing nobody mentions is something they say right at the start of the promotional video - run it on full heat (I don't think the fan is required) for 20-30 mins to burn off what they refer to as the 'packing grease'. :yuck:

Ta

:oldtoker:

No problem at all with aforementioned auction site. The chap you'll most likely find selling them is pretty easy to deal with. He even sent me an email with helpful instructions on how to get going with the Arizer (sounds like personal experience)

The one thing nobody mentions is something they say right at the start of the promotional video - run it on full heat (I don't think the fan is required) for 20-30 mins to burn off what they refer to as the 'packing grease'. :hi:

nice one mate, ill remember that little tip, gonna order myself one of these babys next week :rofl: