• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hashishin

• dogzilla

• Blayz'd

• Davey Jones

Am i right in thinking Amnesia Haze is actually renamed Super Silver Haze?

Yep, the amnesia haze sold in dutch coffee shops is a very good ssh cut.

Got so mashed of it that I left a suitcase outside the coffee shop when I lit my J for the journey to the hotel. lol

:yep:

Never even considered the link between the name of it and me leaving the suitcase lol Appropriate name. I left everything I had with me sitting there in the street ;) It was only the fact everyone else was carrying bags that I realised I was missing something :smug:

Apperently there's a couple of SSH cuts named amnesia haze in the coffeeshops and there's another cut called amnesia that's been around for a while that is an afghanxNev's Haze cross done by the people who make the Hy-pro Amnesia which is also known as Royal Crown Amnesia. People are saying Soma's is just the hypro crossed with his g13xhaze he got off Neville. I grew the Hypro and it was superb but it's very different to Soma's version.

Last month was ma 1st trip to Dam, n by far the nicest smoke was AMNESIA!

Fuckin wicked smoke, 5g for 50euro stopped in coffee shop for 4 hours, seemed like 10mins, me and ma bro were hammered.

In same shop i tried their BLUEBERRY, it was the worst weed ive ever came across. I asked the ladz sat next to us "Where can i get sum stinky pukka blues from" n he said "BACK HOME." I went thinking the weed was going to be amazing and apart from the AMNESIA i would of said the weed was pants. So the day i got back i ordered myself a packet of amnesia seeds, am going to show them dutch how to do it properly :spliff: .