Ahh...amnesia Haze From The Dam...

synack

Especially at stupid a gram in Amsterdam :g:

I would prefer to grow them out myself, perhaps I may get round to doing one or both of them someday.

:rofl:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hashishin

• dogzilla

• Blayz'd

• Davey Jones

where's the best place in the dam to get some amnesia haze?

me and a couple of my mates wana try it when we visit in september

thanks ! :yahoo:

thanks ! :yinyang:

The best place is Amnesia :yep: They have got a good selection of sativas!

Guest hantshaze

thanks ! :)

The best place is Amnesia :rofl: They have got a good selection of sativas!

got backfrom the dam yesterday.

Amnesia in my view have sold out to the devil man, well barneys anyway lol

used to be a wicked shop with great flovour green. There amnesia was no ware near as good as from the Rojkeri.

Theres did have a taste to it and was only 8€ a G.

Amnesia's Top Dowg was the best I smoked over the weekend.

I have to say my green is far betta in every way than the gear over there now.

They chop it too early and dont flush propper, was having a good chat to a dutch girl who grows and she totally agrreed with what I was saying.

All the weed smells the same dont no if they all use the same nutes but it all smells the same. I can only put it down to lack of flush.

I will bring my own next time and I bet there will be heads turning.

Hantshaze........

Edited by hantshaze

Hantshaze........

You're not the only person who's said that Hants. I know of a fair few peeps who go to the 'dam and take their own now cos its so much better than almost everything in the shops. I always wanted to go and was going to get round to it eventually but tbh I don't think I'll ever bother now.

Did your boy have a good time ?

Guest Nunsacred
I know of a fair few peeps who go to the 'dam and take their own now cos its so much better than almost everything in the shops.
It's well worth taking your own. The Amsterdam vibe is still sound without buying the crap wares, a bit like Carnaby Street or any other tourist trap.

There is good stuff available there but you have to compete with locals to get it, or pay massive prices for a tiny amount.

2 things about the generic tame bud sold in most coffeeshops over there:

1) It's not oily.

2) It smells suspiciously like homegrown bud which has been vaped already.

Coincidence?

Guest hantshaze

Hantshaze........

You're not the only person who's said that Hants. I know of a fair few peeps who go to the 'dam and take their own now cos its so much better than almost everything in the shops. I always wanted to go and was going to get round to it eventually but tbh I don't think I'll ever bother now.

Did your boy have a good time ?

Hello Withnail mate.

Too true., nout for us there now.

Only really went for the footy, the bud being there was just like a little bonus not having to worrie about getting ya purcie threw customs.

You should still go though withnail :cheers: just for the being able to walk down streets with a fat one blazing and no one gives a shit.

Its a pucka city with loads of other stuff to do allso.

The lad did have a good time.

Him and his mates are all smokin now, mor gansta style though!

I just wanted him to see that canna can be sold with no prob atall and that it works well in Holland.

And not being sold by hoodies on street corners.

He had a little smoke with me but we sort of both felt a bit uneasy with it. Me thinkin that he's only 15, nearlly 16 and I dont like him smoking weed to young. But I cant tell him not to as I no he still will. I Just tell him not to smoke a lot.

And he probley felt a bit unsettled having a smoke with his old man.

I'll tell you one thing the lad was planning for his mate to have his 18th there and he would go over with him, not sure about that though.

He was getting all the free poster, stickers ect from all the seed and grow shops we went to have a look in.

I could maybe have a trainee on my hands come a few years.

TC Withnail

hantshaze........

I know of a fair few peeps who go to the 'dam and take their own now cos its so much better than almost everything in the shops.
It's well worth taking your own. The Amsterdam vibe is still sound without buying the crap wares, a bit like Carnaby Street or any other tourist trap.

There is good stuff available there but you have to compete with locals to get it, or pay massive prices for a tiny amount.

2 things about the generic tame bud sold in most coffeeshops over there:

1) It's not oily.

2) It smells suspiciously like homegrown bud which has been vaped already.

Coincidence?

I'm pretty sure the bud I smoked over there wasn't already vaped :cheers:

I think it depends where you go really... I had some lovely stuff from Carmona (recommended to me by a local)... great hash and Haze there.

The Amnesia Haze and Utopia Haze I smoked in Amnesia earlier this year were v. good. They also had this crazy Mexican haze that was v. strong but tasted a bit shitty.

But I agree with you.... when I went I was dissapointed. My product is as good if not better than majority of what you get in the dam... it felt sickening having to pay £10 a gram or more for a lower grade product.

All the time i was thinking... ffs I've got super lemon haze at home that kicks the shit outa all this crap. what the fuck am I doing :spliff::rofl: and yeah shoulda took my own. doubt customs are looking for green going OUT of the UK :smug::rofl:

Been to the dam(and rotterdam), around 20 times in the last 7 years and I can't believe the deterioration in quality in that time.

When I first went whatever I bought pretty much messed me up, now most of it is way over priced and sub-standard.

Maybe i'm going to the wrong places, but I just get the feeling that they are taking the piss a bit now.

It's still head and shoulders above dealer weed here, or at least the shit i'm offered, just not as good as it was.

Saying all that it's still a great place to go.

:guitar:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smoketilluchoke

that amnesia is round these ends too bro

somebody is gettin the decent import back anyway

• 4 weeks later...

Last time I was in the Dam I stopped in the first shop I saw. Forget the name of it. It's just round the corner from a train station, near the river... as most places are I guess. Just a small shop though. First strain I got. Liked it so much it was all I toked while I was there. Got so mashed of it that I left a suitcase outside the coffee shop when I lit my J for the journey to the hotel. :rofl:

Whatever pheno I had was an awesome high.