I Made A Medicinal Oil

DANZIG

we'll drink a drink a drink

to Danzig the pink the pink the pink

cos this thread is really ace

and he's created a medicinal compound

that should get him truly off his face

Sorry, that tune just came into my head. Dr Jekyll & Mr Fried :ouch:

what was the amount of trim/bud you used in your run?

I never weighed it but at a guess I'd say 200gms :(

also anyone know how long this has a shelf life for?

The hemp oil has a Best Before date of 6 months but I'd say at least a year in a fridge

Did the oil make you feel as though you had compromised breathing?

Not that I remember MJ

:Bump:

Might sound a little trivial for some but

It probably smells a lot sweater too, sniff test Danzig? Burnt month old ashtrays or not?

Might be a little late now but before the hempseed oil was added?

hashy, fruity, ashy, nutty, terps?

:Bump:

Might sound a little trivial for some but

It probably smells a lot sweater too, sniff test Danzig? Burnt month old ashtrays or not?

Might be a little late now but before the hempseed oil was added?

hashy, fruity, ashy, nutty, terps?

Sorry I missed your question Trigger :)

The smell is hash like, quite pleasant, it's stronger before the addition of the hemp oil but a nice smell

What I should have done is put some of the oil in the Volcano (I've got the special oil disks) :ouch: I will next time :rofl: I'll also try the tincture directly into the ginger beer

Thanks, I've been reading about steam extraction after reading up on your topic here. I can image, but lack the experience, that steam extracted oils would hold and smell more turpentine than the Volcano oils you have.

What ever, i'm waffling,, have a nice one :rofl:

turpentine? it would have more turpines which are the aromatic oils, I think you may have misread something.

Thanks, I've been reading about steam extraction after reading up on your topic here. I can image, but lack the experience, that steam extracted oils would hold and smell more turpentine than the Volcano oils you have.

What ever, i'm waffling,, have a nice one :rofl:

Not waffling at all, you're right about the volcano oil but the lack of other cannabinoids would be compensated with the trim and the hash

I have a powerful microscope and ethanol removes all trichomes, the volcano about 70%

I'll also try the tincture directly into the ginger beer

With the alcohol? :taz:lol

No fucking point without it tbh :unsure:

lol

Good lad :unsure:

I'm on ethanol and cloudy lemonade tonight, quite good, much better than the ethanol and cream soda :yuk:

Ginger beer is still top, followed by D&B

I'm never ceased to be amazed, I have so much to look forward to..!

That's a very interesting read. My ole gramps had cancer all over, never told us the git til it was way too late. He never stepped into a hospital since his sis went in for a routine op and came out def n dumb. So refused every bit of treatment that was out there. If I would of known about this then I'm sure he'd of agreed. Even if it didn't prolong his life, I'm sure it would of eased the fucking pain he went through.

MW

turpentine? it would have more turpines which are the aromatic oils, I think you may have misread something.

Well strictly speaking I meant Terpene, wanted to write turps and decided on Turpentine because I know the distinction of it. Not familiar with the word turpines. :unsure: