Top Posters In This Topic

• The Major

• Highest Grade

• Boojum

• Dohped

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that painting is cool man

here is something i just found in photoshop, i only just installed it so if it's a bit weak, tuff.

this is my dog, taken standing on the windowsill, and glowing edge filter in photoshop.

as i am always stoned, the rule applies.

good luck with the poem Booj m8

post-67-1081804769.jpg

Guest nigfis

Cool picture ChilliUK. B)

Did you paint it on paper? Canvas? Or in a computer art package?

Wish I had that kind of talent.... :wassnnme:

Hi,

Tnx for the compliments guys it the 3rd one i done, i havent done art since gcse, but a friend started selling pics like it on ebay so i thought i why not :wassnnme:. The original image is edited on photshop then i print them out onto acetate , grab a projector and project it onto canvas, trace then paint in using acrylics. Some would call it cheating i guess but the end justifys the means. Search "contemporary art" on ebay and you see loads of stuff in this style.

Heres a miles davis i did.....

post-67-1081821212.jpg

Edited by ChilliUK

Some would call it cheating i guess but the end justifys the means. Search "contemporary art" on ebay and you see loads of stuff in this style

It's not cheating - there's an art shop just down the road from me that just sells this kind of picture, and they charge at least £50 per picture (and believe me, they are in no way any better than yours). Keep on it, man, hope you make some cash.

• 3 months later...

Booj that poem rocks,,masterpiece.

And Dohped, thats freaky ...not freaky looking, just look at my mates dog I did a while ago.....

dodooododoooo dodoooododoooooooo (Twilight Zone theme) :bunny: :puke:

y_ddraig_goch - Love the BioBizz flyer...well done, can we see more, u done any poetry of late?

and ChilliUK..woooa, top drawer.....might just nick one for my desktop...if I may...

I've been stoned near enough constantly for over 6 years now...and in that time Ive written about 7 books of poems, lyrics and that...learnt to play the guitar, been writing nu-skool & dub tunes on me PC...designing this....rolling that.....graffitti, photogrpahy, pencil drawing...and on...and on...and ariston...

I've created alot , and will post some of the results as they come out

BIGGGGGUP THE BUD!

;)

post-67-1091915780.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Scrogger