Topped And Pruned Plants.

firefox46

well i topped and pruned my plants yesterday. as they are nearly over a week overdue for flower. i was going to wait until next week or if need be 2 weeks for them to recover. today they are looking fine. its like it hasnt affected them. so shall i bring them into flower now? or the next couple of days? sorry i got no pics. as i havnt got a cam. sor sorry about that.

fire

Give 'em a couple of weeks so the flowering shoot(s) you chopped off are replaced by lots more.

I do my training after a repot, so the roots are filling the pot at the same time.

Give 'em a couple of weeks so the flowering shoot(s) you chopped off are replaced by lots more.

I do my training after a repot, so the roots are filling the pot at the same time.

thanks for that. yes that makes sense! cheers.

This is how I like them when I go 12/12. :-

post-14131-1274465685_thumb.jpg

wow im jealous! how long did it take for them to be like that? this is my first grow. and like everyone else making mistakes and learning on the way. "a winner never quits. a quitter never wins.". but im learning and learning fast! have u bent them or anything?

fire.

Edited by firefox46

[quote name='compostverte'

wow im jealous! how long did it take for them to be like that? this is my first grow. and like everyone else making mistakes and learning on the way. "a winner never quits. a quitter never wins.". but im learning and learning fast! have u bent them or anything?

fire.

They were eight unsexed seeds - vegged for 6 weeks. Then the males were chucked out and the 4 remaining females were repotted and the top 8 inches bent over. ("LST").

They then got two weeks while the shoots grew to the same height they were before I bent them - making up for the fact that half the space had been occupied by males during the first 6 weeks.

Edited by compostverte

[quote name='compostverte'

fire.

They were eight unsexed seeds - vegged for 6 weeks. Then the males were chucked out and the 4 remaining females were repotted and the top 8 inches bent over. ("LST").

They then got two weeks while the shoots grew to the same height they were before I bent them - making up for the fact that half the space had been occupied by males during the first 6 weeks.

thats the trouble with males... useless. lol

• 3 weeks later...

nice garden man,what strain is it? if a small to medium size strain,indicas,kushes,then you`d want to flower the clones from them alot smaller,topped at 2nd node,then let grow 4 nodes & top the 2 tops at the same time,you`ll get just as much/more back.(i know yield ain`t everything).just a tip to get the most out of the lights you use(2x250hps).or get bigger lights.

lookin good all the same,cheers

This is how I like them when I go 12/12. :-

post-14131-1274465685_thumb.jpg