Nutrients For Canna Coco Fibre?

gilmore

Hi there, just wondered if u can use nutrients such as ionics when using canna coco fibre as a medium? All help greatley appreciated cheers.

Alright mate

I recently tried out Canna's 2 part coco feed, load of pish. I would recommend Ionics as I consistantly get really good results, plus if far cheaper and it'll last much longer.

Just my 2p :wink:

Alright mate

I recently tried out Canna's 2 part coco feed, load of pish. I would recommend Ionics as I consistantly get really good results, plus if far cheaper and it'll last much longer.

Just my 2p :D

Hi there bud, thanx for help, is it compatable with coco fibre as a medium then?

I grow in coco all the time and i'd recommend Growers Ark nutrients or Plant Magics coco nutrients

One i wouldnt never use is hesi.........too much guess work

Owd

Alright mate

Just my 2p :lucky:

Hi there bud, thanx for help, is it compatable with coco fibre as a medium then?

Yes no problems at all, their coco coir is really good.

Any coco-specific feed will sort you out, but make sure it's coco specific otherwise shit can happen (deficiencies, esp. Mg).

I use B'Cuzz and like it. Canna, PlantMagic, H&G are also tried, tested and loved.

GN

Funny but I think Hesi is really good,

the only thing to remember with them is that they don't obey the rules of the EC meter, you must follow the instructions blindly and trust the force, good for anyone that wants small set up and uncomplicated regime of ec readings increasing this that and the other and adding so and so in the third week but not before or after ,

just got mazar and aurora indica ready to go in 12/12 after 4 weeks to the day since they went in the paper towell with one 125 envirolite.Obviously they aren't the only nutes that would do that, but they do which ain't bad....

Small range too. hesi,pk13/14,supervit,root complex,and powerzime.It use to be the same nute for veg / flower just different concentration. Now they do a veg specific tnt complex. They are 1 part same as Ionic , no need to fuck about with precission meassuring af two parts nutes...

Another thing I observed is that my Skunk#1 and my ghs cheese around the third week of flower would yellow a bit.I normally sorted problem with a bit of N on first and second week and some epsom salts (sprayed). That was with canna range

with Hesi I waited to see if that would happen again but it didn't

Trust the hesi...