Showing Off My Creme De La Creme

denease

Showing off my first grow attempt... :wassnnme: Not normally a show-off, but there is no-one else I can show them too, is there? :yahoo:

post-52302-1273178691_thumb.jpg

Hope she meets with your approval?

Dx

Thanks Guys.

I cut my first one of these 2 days ago at 10 weeks. That one was only vegged for 2 weeks. This one was vegged for 6 weeks. We'll see how long she takes...Just starting to show 1 or 2 brown pistils, but miles off yet. Will up-date here if you like?

I've got clones from each one, inside and outside, ;) . Keen to see how she performs in the wild!! :nea:

Dx

Very nice Denease, lots of frosty action going on :yahoo:

I'm going to give their Green Poison a go outside, Carlos reckons they are a fairly early finisher,we'll have to wait and see I suppose, let us know how the Cream Caramel gets on outside

hi ya

did you manage to get the white stuff of your plants ?

............................................ :yahoo:

hi ya

did you manage to get the white stuff of your plants ?

............................................ :spliff:

Nah Mate...Still stuck on there 'Good 'n' proper'. :stoned: Here she is in all her glory. Took this one on Sunday 9/5....

post-52302-1273591945_thumb.jpg

Dx

Very nice Denease, lots of frosty action going on :stoned:

I'm going to give their Green Poison a go outside, Carlos reckons they are a fairly early finisher,we'll have to wait and see I suppose, let us know how the Cream Caramel gets on outside

Snapped a piccy of my first G.P. on Sunday...48 days in..

post-52302-1273592295_thumb.jpg

Frostier than Frostie The Snowman....Dude. :D

I took a clone from her that's going outside soon. Will update here. :spliff:

Dx

looks good. My cc was well done in 8 weeks, only grew one plant so don't know if i was lucky with a quick pherno type :ouch: Green Poison I'd rec as a quick finisher too as wnail said :hug:

It's taking every ounce of my strength not to chop 'em now.... :hug:

I'm gonna have another look through my microscope thingy at the weekend...If I have the self-control to hold off 'till then. :ouch:

Dx

Lovely frosty Cream Caramel, I had two and they went around 8.5 and 9.5 weeks iirc

Yours is looking beautiful, hope you enjoy :yahoo:

Wow, she's looking really nice. I'm pulling a chair and refuse to leave this place until I see her chopped and smoke/vape reported :rofl:

-t_

Edited by Tommy_J

• 6 months later...

Looking the nuts there m8 :rofl:

i noticed someone mentioned outside :ninja: whats that all about, surely these aint outside are they??? if so i doth my cap in your general direction :spliff:

safe

TS :rofl:

e2a - had to re-read carefully but still doth me cap :rofl:

Edited by TheSaint