Just Checking

TOKIN TARQUIN

hi everyone

if you are using outside air for a passive inlet how do you know if it is pulling in enough air or will the extraction fan suck in enough air as long as the holes are big enough

i have an indoors passive inlet as well and can check that with smoke but cant do that with the outside one

any ideas anyone--- i can make the outside inlet bigger (but not the indoor one)but dont want to over do it

thanks

TT

hi mate thats what im trying to work out the hole is at least 5 times the size of extraction but im using vent from outside on gable wall so the air has to travel sideways and down to grow room as well as veg room

ive done a diagram to try and explain

the black box is the vent

the yellow is the timber surrounding it and it is covered in hardboard the blue is where the holes are in hardboard

the brown is flower room the red is veg room the green is light baffled exhaust from veg to flower room and i have td350 fan as extraction which is pink

all the

post-99-1079729530.jpg