Trimming

supergrower

if you wanna take of some popcorn buds and leafs that don't get any light you should do that soon.

why do you wanna trim 'em?

pic?

Guest weedmonsta

you dont want to take any leaves off m8... they are the plants food factories......

if you are going to trim anything off at the bottom just take off the smallest stuff thats not going to do anything

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?show...=214284&hl=

Yes you can trim lower leaves and bud sites, the idea is that the plant will put all its energy into higher bud sites and produce more yeild.

I never used to but have tried it for the first time this grow, see above thread for more details, there is also a link to owd's thread on there that shows how much to trim off plant. Amnesia shows how much he took off his killer skunk and he got over 1g per watt!!

Hope this helps

Weeds

I want to trimm them cause i have very small in my closet, the problem its not height but width, they are in the 3rd day of flowering and they already are without any spaces between them, and of course the leafs and lower "future buds" will not catch sufficient light ty