Shooting Powder Coco Grow

lamarrio

Hi there guys can you tell me if i can use shooting powder in my hand watered feed coco pots i am getting mixed responses from a few of my friends some are saying yes and some are saying no.

Hi there guys can you tell me if i can use shooting powder in my hand watered feed coco pots i am getting mixed responses from a few of my friends some are saying yes and some are saying no.

Any info on this would be great guys!!!!!

I think Hazy means.. you need to post the question in the Hydro or general growing section of the forum.. this is for discussing different strains... you will then get more responses to your question in the right place....

Had a read on the shooting powder and I'd say a big fat no... It says it is to make your plant develop more fruit after the initial fruiting phase... All I can see it doing is extending the flowering time of your plants, for the sake of a few more grams.. and to be honest, it could do more harm than good IMO...

Product Information

Shooting Powder forces your plants into starting a new flowering cycle after the regular cycle has stopped, significantly increasing the fruits’ total weight. The extra yield after applying this agent will surprise even the most seasoned grower, as it actually creates a new layer on top of the existing fruit. Output increases of up to 30% can be reached this way.

Edited by Halfatree

I think Hazy means.. you need to post the question in the Hydro or general growing section of the forum.. this is for discussing different strains... you will then get more responses to your question in the right place....

Had a read on the shooting powder and I'd say a big fat no... It says it is to make your plant develop more fruit after the initial fruiting phase... All I can see it doing is extending the flowering time of your plants, for the sake of a few more grams.. and to be honest, it could do more harm than good IMO...

Product Information

Shooting Powder forces your plants into starting a new flowering cycle after the regular cycle has stopped, significantly increasing the fruits’ total weight. The extra yield after applying this agent will surprise even the most seasoned grower, as it actually creates a new layer on top of the existing fruit. Output increases of up to 30% can be reached this way.

Thanks for the reply mate

Product Information

Thanks for the reply mate

Do you think I should use overdrive instead from advanced nutrients????

Can't really say 100% as I'm a compost/organics man.. so I just use grow and bloom atm...

I would just stick to the basic coco nutes.. with maybe a a little PK 13/14 later in flowering.. Drop all the extras.. they will make little or no difference to overall result.. Have a look at Owderb's grows and see what can be achieved with just the coco basics....