This Is The End

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi guys,

As said in the title, this is the ending of the competition.

There's only 5 days left for the 20th of April in which we'll announce the name of the 3 winners. Above all we would like to thank all of you who have participated for making this comeption so leveled and with such a high level.

Thanks also to UK420, Soft Secret and Whithail for making this competition possible.

We have a big trip prepared for the winner that we're sure he will never forget.

It has been a pleasure to make this competition with you and we hope to do other's in the future.

Cheers, :ranting:

Yep. Got to thank Sweet Seeds/Withnail for allowing me to do my last grow by supplying the free seeds. Still got to finish off my diary with a couple of smoke reports, but am struggling to find the right words :ranting: .

Well done to everyone who has entered the comp, and good luck to the lad or lass who wins this comp, you deserve it.

Burton

Thanks to all involved, especially Sweet Seeds for supplying some excellent free beans. I'm thoroughly enjoying the smoke at the moment :)

Anybody know when the winners will be announced now, I thought it was going to be today..?

Enjoy the rest of 420 guys,

SK

good luck all who entered ,and thanks again to sweet seeds and uk420/withnail/soft secrets .should be today hopefully wen they anounce the winner? ;):)

We're sorry for the delay but we've had some problems with the internet that we've just solved. Also the competition is really leveled between 4 or 5 finalist and it's dificult for us to decide.

We're going to keep considering about this and you can be sure that before 17:30 it will be announced the winners.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Cheers

Guest weedmonsta

thanks for letting us know :yinyang: it must be hard deciding the winners,

good luck to everyone in the final few, and well done everyone else

Nice one.. thanks for the update... lol

Good luck to everyone.. I think anyone who ended up with a smoke they love is a winner. :) and I think that's most of us! :yep:

Cheers! :yinyang:

hey wat was this competition could any1 link me 2 the people involved is ther pics up??

Check out the breeder support forum, click SweetSeeds, then SweetSeeds grow diary's!

One last final good luck to everyone who entered!!!!!

SK :stoned:

Good luck all, I've really enjoyed some great Sweet Seeds diaries on here, I'm not surprised it's proving a tricky decision.

Hope all competitors are enjoying their Sweet Seeds buds :stoned:

Edited by net2-3