Nutrients

Mr.Nice

Hello chaps,

Just wondering what nutrients & additives are being used by the Coco Coir extremists these days? :yahoo:

I've been using Coco Nova A/B by BN for the past couple of years now and to be honest it's gave me some great success, But now I want to step into the unknown and try something different... :!:

I've been doing a little research on the forum in the nutrients & additives thread but it seems abit out dated for me :!: Not much Coco Coir extremists giving feedback on what their using so I cannot make my mind up...!

The guy at the hydro shop advised House & Garden Rapid Grow A&B is the top seller right now, but I'm not sure! :yep:

What about Growers Ark Solutions? I had a read at Owbs diary and it seemed to do the trick ;) Is this stuff still available?

happy growing lol

Mr.Nice

hya mate

yes you can get ga online somewhere and i bet it is good stuff?

i like the results ihave had with hessi but will restock with plant magic?all quality feeds .

I've trialled Canna Coco, I appreciate its personal experience but I'll never use it again. I've always used Ionic in the past, I have a bit of a recipe that works for me and I'm going back to it.

Heard good stuff about H&G

I've used Monkey Juice,Growers Ark & the Canna Range from the 3 grows Ive done in coco. The best Ive found is Growers Ark without a shadow of a doubt , that & PK13/14 is all you need . I'd recommend it to anyone growing in coco , I've had the better results with it & PK13/14 than I did using Canna & a range of boosts . I got mine from Garden of Eden or something like that , google it :!:

Edited by Poppa_Smurf

I've used Monkey Juice,Growers Ark & the Canna Range from the 3 grows Ive done in coco. The best Ive found is Growers Ark without a shadow of a doubt , that & PK13/14 is all you need . I'd recommend it to anyone growing in coco , I've had the better results with it & PK13/14 than I did using Canna & a range of boosts . I got mine from Garden of Eden or something like that , google it :beer:

hi Poppa,

thanks for that :ranting: Just ordered Grow & Bloom 5L sets of it :beer:

Looking forward to my next grow already! Growers Ark with KillerSkunk and a couple of Lemon Skunks throwing in the flower room :)

Mr.Nice

Edited by Mr.Nice

IMHO you can't go wrong with Canna, B'Cuzz or H&G. Loads of good reports on the Growers Ark (esp. from one of the mods here, Owderb) and also on the PlantMagic.

Ultimately it comes down to two factors imo: Taste and Cost. I really like the taste of Canna-grown weed....there's just something about it that I really like (seems purer to me), but B'Cuzz has been great too. I don't think I could tell the diffs between weed grown with either of them. I'm not a fan of Hesi...I just hate the way it makes the weed taste, but that's just me.

GN

e2a: I use B'cuzz, because I get a 'Canna' taste for a fraction of the price:

All Bcuzz Products: £60 (inc. 50l B'Cuzz coco)

Just Boost and Rhizotonic: £80

...and the dilution ratios for B'Cuzz piss all over the Canna ones, so it's a lot more cost effective but without sacrificing taste. For me taste is most important, others choose yield...

Edited by GreenNinja

I've always used Ionic in the past, I have a bit of a recipe that works for me and I'm going back to it.

care to elaborate on that bud using ionics myself .......?

peppi :innocent:

Edited by Peppi