Vape Compared To A Joint

weaselteaser

Hi all,

Really interested in getting a hand held vape and think i've decided on the Magic flight launch box.

I'm not expecting the hit / high to compare to a full on bong or pipe but seeing as i only smoke joints i'm wondering how they compare.

Thanks guys. :B):

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arnold Layne

• Mono

• NMW

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't tell you how vapes compare to Js because I've never smoked Js, but I can tell you this...

You should not underestimate the level of high/stone you get from decent vapes!

:guitar:

I've always found baccy to be a neccesary evil when it comes to smoking cannabis in any form, but each to their own.

I've always found baccy to be a neccesary evil when it comes to smoking cannabis in any form, but each to their own.

are you addicted to tobacco in anyway synack?

Guest Nunsacred

Vapes are sort of sneaky - at first you think "yeh, nice flavour, but missing half the whack, and how do I know when this weed's spent? I'll try another little bit"

Then you realise you're so bombed you can't even make a cup of tea, because each time the contentment of pouring boiling water over a teabag sends you off on a little trip and you wander away until the next failed attempt.

It goes from a crazy

"I've just huffed half a gram in 2 lungfuls trying to get a satisfying whack"

to

"I'm so wrecked I can't work out a door handle" in about 20 minutes.

are you addicted to tobacco in anyway synack?

erm...I guess :D I dont smoke baccy on its own though, haven't for years. When I quit weed for a few months last year (first time ever in about 15 years or more) I didn't smoke baccy instead, I just stopped everything. Then started again with the intention of smoking less, but that didnt last long at all. I guess maybe if I had sufficient nicely cured bud on hand every day to fuel my habit then maybe I would drop the baccy, I dunno - but whenever I've smoked pure J's or cones or whatever, it's definitely been different, and I'm not sure whether that's in a good way or not, in terms of the experience. Obviously it's good in the health sense.

Edited by synack

I've been off baccy for 3 full months now. And feeling better for it.

The vapouriser is doing everything I wanted, and more.

I am using less weed, and getting higher, and I'm able to "toke" in places I couldn't before, i.e. pubs, workplace (at least when I go back I will), in the middle of crowds, at the zoo, anywhere, even places where cigarettes would be verbotten....in my own living room, even when the missis is going outside for a fag

A mate of mine was visiting at the weekend, he'd never vaped. He smokes fags, rollies, and his biftas always have baccy in too. In the evening I filled a bag for him off the vape, he WAS underwhelmed, he liked the flavour, but couldn't settle with the fact that he didn't seem to be filling his lungs. Ten minutes later he stood up and wandered out to the kitchen for a glass of Ribena, came in shaking his head, "Mate, I haven't felt this stoned in 20 years". Not just cos my weed is superb, lol, he'd had a couple of spliffs of it in the afternoon, but vaped bud just seems to have a zing about it.

And I really feel the benefits of not smoking.

Every couple of weeks I'll have a quick puff on me missis's spliff, and tbh I can't taste any weed in it, just tastes so bad now, rank burning, bonfirey smoke.

But, if it doesn't suit you, it doesn't suit you. If you want to give up baccy, seriously, but don't want to knock the ganj on the head, vaping is the way to go.

Or you could smoke neat weed, but personally that just too wasteful, and I have never got over the harshness, and I still didn't like filling my lungs with smoke...I'm sure neat weed smoke isn't as bad on the lungs as baccy smoke, but I don't think it's good.

i cant really smoke joints or spliffs anymore especially if they got baccy the taste nearly makes me puke, i can smoke pure joints/blunts but baccy/cig joints are a no no an i will turn them down nearly every time even if i got no weed.

to used to vaping now.

love me vap :g: off tobaco for over 5 weeks now

i did try 3 spliffs the other day with tobacco in only because they were hash spliffs

they tasted like wood man :bad: and made me feel a little peculiar too i can safely say i will never smoke tobacco ever again horrid stuff

a vap definitely get me off my head more than smoking spliffs but i do smoke more herb in a vap

Guest Logik

I have asthma so i cant smoke tobacco, never liked it anyways, I always smoked pure spliffs

Want to get a bong or vape soon, do vapes fill up a bag or just burn the weed into the air in the room?

Guest 420Farmer

Joints never hit the spot for me they always leave me wanting more + you waste loads so id choose a vape if i had to choose out the too but nothing can beat my bong :]. Though it is nice to sit back and relax with a joint now and then

Edited by 420Farmer

I never tried a vape cause the ones that you hear are really good cost a fortune.

When I gave up baccy a few months ago, the first few pure spliffs seemed terrible - made me cough like my throat was being tickled - but that didn't last more than a few days. Now I really like them.

So if anyone can recommend a quality vape that is cheap (I mean cheap, not just cheaper than a volcano!), I'd give one a go!

Edited by skunker

I don't smoke tobacco.

I have tried far too many different vapes.

I dislike the lot of them.

For me, its one King size ZigZag, one hefty pinch of ground organic bud, one lighter. One love and away.....

Vapes? A good way of cash-extraction from the wallets of stoners, IMH.

Please, nobody try and convert me, I'm fed up of folks telling me I have not tried the right vapes, or the right setting, or the right this, or that or ..... pass the papers, there's a good fellow.

Vapes, Pffft! I peese on them.