Bit Confused

Dastardly

The time has come to start flushing my Girls

Just a little confused on how to do it !!

Do i need to PH the water or just give it them straight from the tap ?

Thanks

You dont need to Ph your flushing water,

The reason to Ph during feeding is to stop nute lockout, when flushing lock out of nutes is to be considered a good thing

as your trying to reduce any nutes inside the plant and only want water to enter the plant

jack :oldtoker:

Guest Shairiley

the whole point in flushing is to take out the chemicals you have been putting in to get tastier weed so if you ph the water then your putting chemicals back in thats what i assume correct me if im wrong im jus a newbie

if i am flushing the medium while i am growing to reduce EC levels or salts i ph the water

if i am flushing the medium as a final flush i dont pH water

The thinking behind the no pH for a final flush is not to wash out all the nutes - because there's no way a couple of weeks of starvation will remove 2 months of chemicals (it just washes them out for a clean burn) - the main reason is to keep the tapwater out of pH range is to ensure you don't get lots more nutrients absorbed in the optimal pH range. I've no real idea if this is all hard fact or not, just what works for me....which is tasty, clean burning ganja :ouch:

GN

• Like 1