High Ec Readings From Run Off

damoc

after checking my run off for first time from coco , EC readings our way high at 3.4,

shall i now just feed with water till EC comes back down. Im in week 6 an until now was pouring

run off back in to pot for good soaking, now i realise i was putting EC of 3.4. Any help of ideas

from you guys, as im not sure how to carry on??????????????

What was the feeds starting EC?

From what I've read, 1.6 - 2.2 is the norm depending on the strain and veg/flower cycle.

Give them a good flush through with plain water and then carry on as normal but throw away the run off, your plants will tell you if something is up.

i have been following house-garden feed charts an not gone above 2.0, plants look

fine , iv flushed them with some plain water. House-garden say to drop down to 1.3 for final

3-4 weeks which i will do. Think next time im gona pt 1 inch of clay pebbles at bottom

to help with drainage

Gota make sure u feed to run off everytime with coco as it helps flush any salt build up,"if there is a build up".Good preventative still.coco seems to hold salt easiy if u dont feed to run off. :ninja: