Male Plants

smoky_owl

A complete newbie question but can male plants be used for anything, beside collecting pollen?

Do any parts of the male plants have psycoactive properties?

Or is the best place for a male plant in the bin? :headpain:

Sorry if there questions are stupid :)

Smoky Owl lol

There is THC present, but in negligible amounts...

I've never bothered doing anything with them....

Suppose your best bet to get any benefit from them might be making Canna-butter, and eating loads of it.....but probably just make you gag at the taste to little effect...

if anyone uses male plants for owt, be good to hear what you do with them...

Mono...x

Guest nigfis

You could cut them down and carve little crutches from the stems for injured Hedgehogs. Or use tham to make teeny-tiny little kites for bored garden gnomes to fly.

Or strip them fibre by fibre until your fingers bleed and the boss gives you a day off work. You could feed them into a Royal Mail post-sorting machine and prove that drugs affect productivity.......

:):spliff:;)

• 4 weeks later...

It is possible for a male plant to produce trichomes, i have seen a pic ( cant say if it was photoshoped or not), but i presume its extreamly rare.

No trichs = no thc

Best thing to do with male plants is......

Go plant them somewhere in a nice public place during the night. [/size=7]

Print out a note to attach.... free the weed etc... and explaination that the plant itself is a male and of no drug use...etc

Best i ever got was a local police garden :yep:

i wish i had a pic-phone back then :ouch:

• 3 weeks later...

You could grind em up and mix with aqueous cream it will still work as a anti-inflammatory for those with manual labour work apply before for those in pain apply when needed i use it when i can get hold of any waste leaf etc. ;)