Canna Veg

raywil77

hi folks im new o this game and was wondering how to feed my plants.

im growing in normal black buckets i presume they are 5 ltrs in size, i have coco canna in my buckets and i am watering them every 2 days with 1 ltre of water and i am adding 1 mil of canna veg to the litre of water, do you think this is enough feed for them thanks for any replies raywil77

When you say black buckets? Do you mean a proper bucket? They are more like 15litres for your average bucket.

How old are your plants? 1 litre every 2 days seems low to me unless they are tiny.

When you say black buckets? Do you mean a proper bucket? They are more like 15litres for your average bucket.

How old are your plants? 1 litre every 2 days seems low to me unless they are tiny.

yeh sorry they are normal buckets that u would use for washing the car say, so i think they are 15 ltrs , the plants are 3 weeks old now they are in canna coco, i give them 1 ltr of water every thee to four days, thats 1 ltr in every bucket i am also giving them 5 mil of canna vege feed, that is all i am putting in the 15 litre bucket, do u think i need more feed than that, and my water is at 23 degrees. ph is between 5 1/2 -- to 6 do u think thats ok