Dripper Times

elasticband

hello, just wondering if anyone can help me with drippers :wassnnme:

ok for my coco i had the black drippers on for 15mins every 4 hours the lights were on, no that my chiesel are bigger i have changed this to every 3 hours that the lights are on.

for my pebbles i have the blue drippers on for 15mins every 3 hours.

just wondering if these should be more for how old my plants are? they are going into week 5 flowering today. how often do your drippers go on?

I use 2 black 2lt/hr drippers per pot for 15 mins 1hr after lights on and the same again 6hrs later..1lt per pot twice per light cycle all through the grow once they're in the 6lt pots of 80% coir and 20% clay pebbles..They grow from 20cm to 80cm..

Sb..

Elasticband

I chucked my drip system in the bucket and built a diy system that uses 16mm pipe and fittings. This allows you to flood the plants from the top down, I use a recirc system so I let it run for about 1 min which shifts about 16litres of nutrients , as the plants drain into the res they oxygenate the solution which is in turn pumped again and flooded over the roots so you get fairly explosive growth. 3 times per day is enough.

Elasticband

I chucked my drip system in the bucket and built a diy system that uses 16mm pipe and fittings. This allows you to flood the plants from the top down, I use a recirc system so I let it run for about 1 min which shifts about 16litres of nutrients , as the plants drain into the res they oxygenate the solution which is in turn pumped again and flooded over the roots so you get fairly explosive growth. 3 times per day is enough.

ok i forgot to mention i am growing in a wilma pot system, not a flood and drain

Elasticband

ok i forgot to mention i am growing in a wilma pot system, not a flood and drain

EB

I'm not growing in a flood and drain either. I'm using a system that rather than just dribbles some nutes out of drip stakes instead floods the entire pot from the top down.