Npk 101, Nutes And Ferts.

Indicaderek

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Some solid advice throughout the thread.

i had a grow last year, two successful plants. The smoke wasn’t great but I think that was strain related.

i have a question ahead of this years prep. I’m not sure how much fertility to add. A few months ago I chucked down about 10kg of horse manure for my initial prep.

i have chicken manure pellets, fish blood and bone, fish bone, potash and was going to grab some bat guano. My question is, how much of all of this do I use? I am doing a 3mx4m grow with three photos and two autos (please don’t reply about too many plants etc, I know...) 

im aware that I don’t want to overdose the chicken manure, but can you put down too much of the other bits such as the boxes of dry fish and potash etc etc. 

Other nutes wikl incude elementals such as mag and cal. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My mate just told me he gets vulvic acid off his mates partner and I am gonna be the lucky lad to squirt it all over my plants.Anyone had any results ? I was told it has a familiar smell.i want to taste it but it might be like when you put your mouth on a sqaure battery and it tastes like acid I sort of like it but not for to long.Anyway I am rambling on has anyone used the juice?

• 1 month later...
On 8-4-2019 at 0:01 PM, Shots101 said:

Some solid advice throughout the thread.

i had a grow last year, two successful plants. The smoke wasn’t great but I think that was strain related.

i have a question ahead of this years prep. I’m not sure how much fertility to add. A few months ago I chucked down about 10kg of horse manure for my initial prep.

i have chicken manure pellets, fish blood and bone, fish bone, potash and was going to grab some bat guano. My question is, how much of all of this do I use? I am doing a 3mx4m grow with three photos and two autos (please don’t reply about too many plants etc, I know...) 

im aware that I don’t want to overdose the chicken manure, but can you put down too much of the other bits such as the boxes of dry fish and potash etc etc. 

Other nutes wikl incude elementals such as mag and cal. 

very under standable question.....every new grower run into this.....also in vegitables garden fora.

any manure works ...but its the proportion and completenes that makes it work.......and very importennd....dried chicken manure contains aprox 10% calcium.

i will post 2 proven recepts for our plants.......

Edited by DutchFox

nr 1........

planthole recept for your garden:

50% used or new potting soil

50% used or new coco

or if you have clay

45% used or new potting soil

45% used or new coco

10% clay into very small bits

dig a hole 50x50x50 cm....is 125 liter

mix with 1 thea cup of dried chicken manure per 10 liter soil mix.

so in this case 12.5 teacups.

do this in jan/feb and let the nature do the work....manure will trigger gound life and attrckt and multiply worms....and will make a perfect hole for your plant.

in next year...just top dress 50% of dried chickenmanure in jan/feb....so in this case 6.25 teacup.

=================

in guerilla its up to what your soil is about.....but input is output....diggin and mixing 1 teacup dried chickenmanure per 10 liter of digged soil remains a must.

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3

nr 2

in a 65 liter pot

50 liter of your aveage potting soil..(so appox 75%)

15 liter perlite.................................( so approx 25% )

mix in 1 tea cup dried chicken manure per 10 liter.....so in this case 6.5 teacups

mix well....and water it in....and let it rest for 4 till 6 weeks before planting.

ps: plants shown were in light deprivation...for those who wonder...

ps2...again in year 2...just add 50% dried chikenmanure ...in this case 3.25 tea cups.

Edited by Owderb
Watermarked pics removed
  • Like 3

important....organic needs time.....if plot is found late......so in may or later.....i use slow release chem npk....and cal/mag and the year after that dried chicken manure again.

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

this recepts are not invented by me....

they are coming from :

the Dutch breeder, Jan Veen (R.I.P) died in 2007 at very old age, he started with few seeds from columbia weed in....1963 !! and was one of the first breeders here....mostly outdoor...

He was one of the founders of what later was called nederwiet....which means outdoordutch weed.

all his life he tried all recept with all manure possible....you name an animal and het tested it on the plant....outdoors.

he had a farm and yearly 800 plants there....( nowadays unthinkable )

importantly....he was never commercial....all for the love of the plant...

imagine....its 1963.....you get some beans....from weed from colombia.....and no internet....no books....and no one to ask.....no growshops...lol

and from that...by watching the plant he managed to breed and adapt them to our lattitude....

he tried every manure and soil mixes......and looked how far he could go to over feed them........

so this is where he was coming from.....and came with his recept.

ps: he lived 3 kilometers from the bio-biz factory....and knew exactly what they did there....

he always said.....some thing good....does not need to be expensive......but some just cant beleave this....:)

he hoped...that some day every human would be alowed to grow 10 regular plants....

Edited by Owderb
Watermarked pics removed
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...

Do you think a plant knows the difference between chemical fertiliser and organic?And is it more or less the same health implications?Does it taste smell smoke different? Peace.goohfy

3 hours ago, Goohfy said:

Do you think a plant knows the difference between chemical fertiliser and organic?And is it more or less the same health implications?Does it taste smell smoke different? Peace.goohfy

nah...the plant does not know the difference....

im fond of organics in the nature....if used  some 2 months before planting.....its way more easy to grow organic......( no danger of overfeeding)

chemical...only works direct on the roots.....so you need to do it weekly....but when there is no rain....you have a problem.....

but there is also osmocote vertiliser....that is chemical...but slow release......its more expensive....but less danger of overfeeding-burning....

i use this on a late found and prepared plot....and poor soil...

in osmocote there is various working time....and various npk values...

ps some 95% of our veggies are grown chemical.....and there is great dispute whether one can taste it.....blind tests seem to be that you can not taste it.....but some claim they can....

i think its way more dangerous to grow in poluted lokations ...some ex-waiste dumps...look like good spots.....but are not....

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1