Pk 13/14

Dastardly

Right.........

this is more of a "how to" question.

What i usually do when mixing the feed is to add the A then the B then the PK then ph the water..

Now i have a little argument going on with a fellow grower, he says that i should add my A & B then ph the water then add the PK !

Is he correct or am I ?

Cheers

I do it your way - HOWEVER - some nutrient companies say that with their nutes you should do as your friend says (e.g. B'Cuzz)....i.e. balance your base nutes then add additives. I use B'Cuzz and don't do it, and my plants are fine and dandy....

Carry on as you are.... ;)

GN

Right.........

this is more of a "how to" question.

What i usually do when mixing the feed is to add the A then the B then the PK then ph the water..

Now i have a little argument going on with a fellow grower, he says that i should add my A & B then ph the water then add the PK !

Is he correct or am I ?

Cheers

You are m8, had the same thing with my m8, thats why his weed was shit, u cant take a readin of ph or ec before u hav added all the chems!!!! :shock::angry:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why would it matter? I usually fill water, then cannazym, then PK1314, than A then stir around and then B. What would/could the disadvantage of doing it in this order be?

Guest Shairiley

the correct way ispk13/14,rizo,boost,canazym any of these first or all if using then your a+b then you take your ec and the last but not least your ph