Auto Pots

bobisalive

hi lads

been growing in a 2pod flood and drain hydro systerm put have had a 6 pot auto pots sysytem for bout 3 years and not used it so wont to do a auto pot

coco grow next as a lot off you are raving bourt them got a few questions :yahoo:

do i need to put a nuwt heater in the res along with the air stone??????? (to keep the water temps constant)

so when useing the res is it a fill it up at the begining off the week and then just change the res every week???????

if i have to change the water in the res is it worth filling it right up in the first couple off weeks??????????

and what is the pefered nuwts buy you lot????????????????????

Guest hantshaze

High bob :yahoo:

If its that old you may have the round shape autopots ?

The newer sqaure one are ment to perform betta!

I'm doing my first coco grow in auto', grown in compost for years though, and am fuckin amazed with it :smoke:

They go together like weed in a spliff, fuckin wicked mate.

Yes airstone and heater will def help.

I have a 25ltr container. i fill it and let it stand for 24+ hours.

When the res is half full I ec & ph the water in the container and then add it all to the res.

I then re test the water and thats it.

No need to chang the whole water, just top up :rofl:

I then check ec & ph levels a few times each day.

If you can keep ya levels spot on you will be reworded big style at the end.

Hope this helps fella!

Hantshaze...............

Edited by Owderb

hi hants

ive got the square pots in 8.5 and 15 would you use both i mean start them in the 8.5 then pot them in to the 15 or go strat to the 15

cheers bob :rofl:

Edited by Owderb
To remove unwanted quotes

hi hants

hope you pick this up no it may be a silly question its just to clear things up just watched the vid on the set up off the auto pots like i said ive had it years i have the 6 pot easy grow one have you set up the systerm the same as showen on the site ie positioning of the pots in the same way

hope you get what i mean?????? so the pipes are at thye lenths and way they show on th site??????? and do you use all the disks ands that?????

thanks for the help bob (looking forward to this)

Guest hantshaze

Hello bob.

I have the auto2's like yourself.

8 pot set up :rofl:

The 8.5 pots are plenty for me they fit my closet fine.

In veg I put them 2 at a time side by side and then in bloom put them all running long ways.

You can have them how you want bob.

And use all that comes with the kit.

Have a look in my KillerCheezJack diary if you have time.

Check out the 5 days growth shots. Fuckin amazing!

Get them going bro :yinyang:

hantshaze...........

Edited by hantshaze

Hello bob.

I have the auto2's like yourself.

8 pot set up :rofl:

The 8.5 pots are plenty for me they fit my closet fine.

In veg I put them 2 at a time side by side and then in bloom put them all running long ways.

You can have them how you want bob.

And use all that comes with the kit.

Have a look in my KillerCheezJack diary if you have time.

cheers for the answer hants ill go grab a look at your diary now cheers bob :yinyang::ranting:

so i take it with the autopots , is when you use a inch ot two of clay peebles at the bottom of each pot, the medium in the pots never gets wet?

so i take it with the autopots , is when you use a inch ot two of clay peebles at the bottom of each pot, the medium in the pots never gets wet?

hi spanky the i no the aqua valve can be set at 20 to 30mm ithink some think like that or 25-30mm so that is how high the water will sit in the pot

i think people are useing the pebbels to airate the root ball and keep the coco getting soked at the bottom it all makes sense when you think bout it im looking forward to my next grow with them silly really had the systrem to start my first grow but not a lot were using them back then now all of a sudern

it all the rage and was a lot chearper then the systrem im using now hope it helps

bob