Finnally Loft Growroom Finished

blu3ch33s3

Best of luck blu, may the canna gods be with ya all the way :)

jack :spliff:

cheers buster..gonna need all the luck i can get, cos im fu*kin hopeless, couldnt organise a piss in a brewery lol

BLU3

On my 3rd grow now n its worse than the last one :smoke:lol:)

jack :spliff:

Forwards mate not backwards ha ha ha, try cutting down on the smoke smoke, what ever i get out of this is a bonus, sick of payin £20 for 2 gram of shite, its not on, and its not cricket. had 1 to many tonight, so many questions, so little time!

Light cycle

night to keep my temps up when its chilly

day to avoid any unwanted ir/ti attention, dont think my 800w rad would be sufficient to use at night to cold

dependant on the above

active intake during the day light cycle

passive at night

head is in bits :)

i understand this is one big learning curve, and i suppose even experianced growers learn something new all the time, patiance is a virtua, get to know your strain, what she like and dont like. Its like taking a bird out on a date, but i suppose you get a couple of chances with this bird

BLU3

^^^ stupid stoner lol

Edited by blu3ch33s3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blu3ch33s3

• wannabe jack

• bd-rto0

• Randalizer

i would definitely consider giving them more than 3 days veg mate. id say a week at the least, maybe 10 days.

good luck

Thanks for the advice bud, dont want em to big thou, need to get to know this bluecheese strain, limited vertical space, suppose if they get to big i could use a scrog frame to restrain the litlle blighters

BLU3

Just remember ... roots dont work below 18*C , can cause all sorts of problems m8

jack :smoke:

do those reptile heating mats work well, or are they a fire hazard?

got a temp gauge with in n out temps with a probe gonna stick the probe in the coco/pebble mix keep ontop of temps

Blu3

got a temp gauge with in n out temps with a probe gonna stick the probe in the coco/pebble mix keep ontop of temps

Blu3

just how i got mine set up :ninja:

jack :applause:

"what ever i get out of this is a bonus, sick of payin £20 for 2 gram of shite, its not on, and its not cricket"

Too true, way too much crap out there!! :rofl: But you have a nice room there!! :applause: I need something like that. Keep up the good work!! :ninja:

Best of luck blu, may the canna gods be with ya all the way :rofl:

Forwards mate not backwards ha ha ha, try cutting down on the smoke smoke, what ever i get out of this is a bonus, sick of payin £20 for 2 gram of shite, its not on, and its not cricket. had 1 to many tonight, so many questions, so little time!

same goes little bag for £20 bring back the 3.5 gram 20 sacks those were the daze !

wont be long know till i pick my babies up 2 days and counting, then its time for the sticky icky......in approx 9 weeks time...oh yes

• 8 months later...
:stoned:

Nice room! However if it was me, I would have all those electronics higher up on the wall and away from possible splash.

im with you keep everything high no one wants :) :) to fry

Attic grows eh, tricky place for a growroom :(

Nice job on the build.

What you need now, is to insulate the walls, Screwfix do a building insulator on a roll, called "Airtec Double Insulation" http://www.screwfix.com/prods/21112/Buildi...ion-1-05m-x-25m

(hope the link works) I just did my attic with this stuff, batten the walls first, then staple the insulation to the batten to give an air gap, which stops damp and aids insulation, worth every penny and every minute spent doing it, for a number of reasons, it stabilises the temps and humidity, makes it easier to heat and cool, and stops your roof glowing hot if a heat camera happens by and has a look.

The biggest problem with attics is huge swings in temperature, freezing in winter, roasting in summer, making it hard to keep warm/cool and humidity swings wildly, the above insulation pretty much solves all of that.

I have Economy seven electricity supply, I run all my lights through the night, as it's the coldest time it helps with heating, it also uses up the seven hours of cheaper power, currently, the temps I have are 24c lights on - 19c lights off, I have a thermostatically controlled gas heater in there, just in case the temps do drop too low, along with intak and extraction fans set on a timer at 15 mins on per hour, over ridden by a cooling stat, just in case the temps rise too high, extraction is via the chimney, intake is via the gable end wall on the cool side of the house, this way, I never intake hot air from the unused attic space during the summer.

As for your plants, don't let them get any bigger than 12" before flowering, even this may be too high, as they may well stretch too far into the heat of the lights, a better bet than 2 x 400w is 1 x 600w on a light mover (Lightrail 3.5), much, much less heat, less electricity and just about as many Lumens, my last grow produced 26oz in a 6x2 SCRoG under a 600w HPS on a light mover.

I've been attic growing for over 15 years on and off now and have learned many lessons on the way, if I can be of any help, just ask away :(

NFT

• 2 months later...

blu3ch33s3,

can I just ask you how you wired all that up into the loft? Did you put a dedicated ring main in from the main fuse box for the house?

I'm looking to upgrade to a similar set up so would like to find out.

Thanks mate

• 1 month later...