Droopy Plant

Guest chr0nicsxs

Guest chr0nicsxs

This Armageddon plant is just over 1 foot tall and 4 weeks old in a 6.5 litre pot of Canna Coco.

Under a 400w HPS on a 20/4, 77f Lights on, 69F lights off. 50% RH

Feeding daily with 1.5litres of 1.3EC (1.5EC being full strengh) Ionic Coco Grow nutrients + a drop of Superthrive and 1/2 strengh liquid silicone.

Sorry about the picture its pretty bad, There is a slight nute burn at the bottom but thats from weeks ago. all new growth has been a nice green and its growing quite fast.

When watered it perks back up for about 4 hours then droops again, I thought hand watering 1.5Litres a day into 6.5L coco pots was overdoing it a bit but it wants more? I'm unsure wether to water more..

This also has a small infestation of Springtails that im not to bothered about.

post-52773-1266766780_thumb.jpg

I pour a liter in each of mine and give it 5 minutes

If i have a run off then thats fine, if not I add a bit more till i do, whether its 1ltr or 3ltrs

Give it what it wants mate

Owd

Guest chr0nicsxs

When I water with 1.5 litre's I get about 500-600ML runoff which I think is ok? Anymore would be excessive or would it.. ? :\

When I water with 1.5 litre's I get about 500-600ML runoff which I think is ok? Anymore would be excessive or would it.. ? :\

Are you giving the runoff time to soak back in like Owderb says.

Guest chr0nicsxs

No not at all, Pots have about 2" of clay pebbles in the bottom and as soon as the runoff comes I empty the saucers the pots are on, I didnt want to leave them due to possible root rot..? Should I water then leave it for half hour then empty saucers?

Edited by Owderb

hey dude,

i wouldnt worry about the pot sittin in water, as owd said let it soak back into the coco. also, coco has great aeration so its not a major threat as long as its not sitting in it for days!!

hope all perks up mate!!!

Edited by Owderb