Starting Up

Wake and Bake

peace out to all forum users,

just registered after being recommended by a mate..

i'm sure you must get this one all the time..but...what is the quickest and cheapest way to set up a grow system for just one or two plants?

I have empty cupboard space about the size of a double wardrobe, or a large empty loft space that i am looking to use...

any help or advice much appreciated.

Ez

Hi wake and bake, you'll find this place a wealth of info, from what ive seen set-ups can be done for anything from £50 up. :bush:

Welcome Wake and Bake!!!

It's all here somewhere, just tuck in m8 ;)

Try here, there are some good starter ideas... Cheap too!!!

Or think about starting with soil, but whatever you decide (agree with Saldo, wardrobe would be easier) ensure that your environment for growing is correct otherwise, you'll just be throwing your beans money down the drain...

:(

G

hi mate

im new to this myself

for lights ive gone for a blue mg light £50 for veg room

and a hps 400w for £65 for the flowering

the dearest thing ive found when setting up is a fan

i decided to avoid the cheap efforts like pc fans etc and gone for an S&P 350 it cost £80 but should last a couple of years and has 2 speeds you can also get the smaller S&P 160 fan for about £50

for ease of use i was advised to go for the bio bizz range , allmix compost, bio grow and bio bloom these will cost you about £35 and it is organic to boot

by reading other posts you will see how important good ventilation is

hope this helps

B) B)

nice one to all those who replied, i can see i am going to enjoy being part of this one!

out to all those workin and thinking of mary....roll on this evening

peace