Scaling Down With An Ikea Cabinet

sky

coming to the end of my first in this drobe so i'll get some more pics when its all cleaned out ;) im intake/extracting into the same room and with the 250 temps are 17-20 lights off and 27-30 l on :( under shelf pot temps are 17-20. i have the light mounted long ways and i think the spread is shit due to the bulb being too short lol on the next one im going to cut down the shade so i can have the light front to back. i've been tempted to stick my 400 in there but with the weather getting warmer i don't reckon they would cope! maybe if i swapped for a 5in extract it would be ok :) i dont want the extra noise though and my 5in filter is too big for the drobe.

fucked this grow up a bit by leaving fungus gnats to run riot :rofl: put a layer of sand on them and off to get some sticky traps today.

the filter isn't too bad either :) on very hot days there is a bit of smell but nothing bad. that said i think a rhino is on my shopping list as this one won't do another grow but will still be usefull for a future veg room/cuts.

lookin spankin sky mate good inspiration 4 me to start up once again

thy must ask where did you find your vents tt? waay cheap AND fan speed, duuuude.

i just looked on the auction site of my choice and then rang the shop direct to order. even on the low speed it pulls fine and for it to come ready wired with plug/ connector and switch on the side is amazing considering the price :wink: (£23 for fan on its own)

• 4 weeks later...

top work on the drobe m8.i have done the same as u but use an ebb and flow system.will get some pics for u soon

put them up here mate all good to add to it lol ive ditched my cab in favour of a dr60 but it did do ok and didn't cost more than 35 quid to put together. loving tents though at the min! no hassle at all and can be moved in an instant. the cab looked like a wardrobe but it wasnt stealthy :unsure: it takes a lot of work to convicingly hide all the vents/ possible light leaks etc.

hi there m8 ok here are the pics i have for you.as u can see from the pic i have put a strip of wood all the way round the inside of the door (21mmx25 pine stripwood)the reason i have done this is because ther is a big door made from 12mm mdf behind the wardrobe doors.i also have draft exluder all the way round the 21mmx25mm stripwood to keep it 100% lightproof.if u dont understand just ask :B): i havnt got the door on in the pic coz its in the middle of getting painted.but i hope u get the idea m8

post-32606-1275339273_thumb.jpg

post-32606-1275339301_thumb.jpg

yeah i went round mine top and bottom sections with strips and used diamond mylar sheet as an inner door/lightproofing :B): used velcro strip so i could roll it up for access.