• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wannabe jack

• GreenNinja

• Stan909

• namaste666

Yo Jackyboy....what's the story, morning glory? Joy?

GN

Hi GN

All is looking good, well goodish considering i nearly killed them :)

I decided to go mad with the prunners just after my post of 24/02 took off any branches with serious damage and any that were

getting no light and not getting up to the canopy (basically anything i knew i wouldnt want to waste time on trimming :)), seems

like i did the right thing, within days the remaining buds started to get going again, some of the colour has come back into a few

of the remaining yellow leaves which shows you managed to help me turn things round just in time. Many many thanks.

The 2 long vegged White Rhino came through pretty much unscaythed looks like they are gunna crop real well

The 9 jFlash look like they are gunna give up some where between 1/2 and 3/4 of what i was hoping for pre disaster

So all in all not over bad , will hit still hit about 3/4 gram per watt ! so a right let off for me i recon :)

I am now in the mind set of "its better to under feed than over feed" , ive been experimenting with deliberately under feeding on a

couple of surplus mothers and i have found out how quick you can rectify the problem of under feeding, shame the same cant be

said for over feeding!! :nuke:

Took my new clones a few days ago, (first time lol , 666 used to do it for me :)) So we shall see if ive learnt my lesson, i might

even do a grow diary lol:D

Thanks for all help recieved

jack :spliff:

And heres a couple more:

post-52677-1265995188_thumb.jpgpost-52677-1265995213_thumb.jpg

Any ideas as to whats wrong will be gratefully accepted, I susppect its lock out of some form as i found out yesterday that my PH meter was about as accurate as the local weather forcaster!!!!!!!

They are 2 weeks into 12/12 (During 18/6 they were on 30a 30 b and 1.5 superthrive per 10 ltr and no problems))

The 12/12 feed ... 30A, 30B, 20 Canna boost, 10 Carb loader, 10 Hammer head PK

Once a week i use 25 Canazim

Any help please :shock:

you maybe adding hammerhead too early and overdoing the phos and potass, coco releases potass itself as u r growing in it and hammerhead is rather strong, i use pk13 only on wk5+6 :angry: