Top Posters In This Topic

• Purple*Haze

• ALLBUDZ

• dessi31

• mrmom

post-47993-1265718029_thumb.png

Mouthwatering ,is it serious seeds BG?

i was gonna ask the same,

as ive got a pack of TH,SEEDS, BG, and i cant find any1 whos grown em before, gutted, :notworthy:

• 1 month later...
Guest Nunsacred

Looks about perfect to me.

I notice you got one particularly leggy plant compared to the others? Is there much variation in flavour/strength between em?

I notice you got one particularly leggy plant compared to the others? Is there much variation in flavour/strength between em?

The two taller of the bunch were germinated a month or so before the rest.. they got sick but i got them back during the veg process of the other lot.. All is smoke now and to tell you the truth i was too stoned last couple months to know which is which.. very strong weed and a lovely smoke.. the lucky few who tried it said it was some of the nicest green they had ever smoke.. (and one of them was just back from the Dam!!)..

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The two taller of the bunch were germinated a month or so before the rest.. they got sick but i got them back during the veg process of the other lot.. All is smoke now and to tell you the truth i was too stoned last couple months to know which is which.. very strong weed and a lovely smoke.. the lucky few who tried it said it was some of the nicest green they had ever smoke.. (and one of them was just back from the Dam!!)..

Nice looking buds mate, im looking to yield about 8 oz from 4 plants on my 1st grow, started with 9 but males appeared and im only in 6 litre pots, dont get me wrong like you i will be more than happy with 8 oz but we are selling ourselfs short when the potential is 21 oz for a 600 watt bulb, ive seen alot of guys get 15-16 oz from a 400 watt bulb, but like you i have learnt a hell of alot and i will do things different next time, like only 4 plants but 15 litre pots and a bit longer veg. Well done mate and enjoy your hard work.

• 2 weeks later...