• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TOKIN TARQUIN

• Purple Peace Pipe

• Vlad (the impala)

• mindhunter

They look fine for final pots.

i only repotted saturday and they are already growing some roots out of bottom of pots is this ok or will it kill plants having roots exposed

PLEASE HELP

im going to try and find some threads on it now but any guidance would be appreciated

thanks

Have a look at this thread to get an idea of what the roots should look like when it's time to re-pot Mithrandir's second effort

thanks guys

that thread was just what i needed im off to check them now

i just realised the pots i have are too big for veg room so do i need to put them under the hps in flower room to get used to the light now before i change the pots or will it not matter if i put them under the hps as soon as i change them ( hopes this makes sense i dont want to shock them or anything)

thanks

TT

now ive got a problem

ive only got room for seven of the 10 plants plus i only brought six pots today ( idiot)

can i get away with leaving 4 in their pots or buy some 2l pots for them and keep them in veg room or could i even flower them now i dont want to throw or kill em

any advice

could i buy ten smaller pots and fit them all in till i can sex them and repot a fourth time

thanks

TT

ps .. andi thought i had thought of everything

hi guys just finished repotting and watering in my babies

i found a smaller pink pot for plant number 7 ( might spur it to be a lady :stoned: )

plant 8 an even smaller black pot same depth but wider because it is round

plant 9 got desperate and cut hole in bottom of pot and planted into another pot to almost double the hieght ( i read the idea on here somewhere a big THANKYOU to that person)

plant 10 the same but found another of pot 8 and used that for the bottom pot instead if i have enough allmix i ve only just thought of how to pot this last one but bags nearly empty :P

how long does allmix keep

it seems pointless ordering a big bag for a little bit but the rest of the plants could probably do with a top up as well would it last 2 -3 months or could i get say a years worth of allmix , bio grow and bloom if kept correctly?

will post pics when i put plants back in growroom shortly

just tested the temps and 25.9 at moment with 400 hps son t

i plan to flower within 2 week if they fill pots again as quickly ( 7 days the last ones lasted)

might try and flower 7- 10 first and then the rest 2 week later to get two harvests but it means i will have to keep moving plants 7-10 for dark period for 2 weeks in between and then plant more seeds to put in veg room im going to put enviro from veg room into main room until then for maximum light

i better get building that contactor thats posted and make sure room has complete blackout for flowering

i cant believe ive been worried about feeding and i wont even need to do the first feed until the flowering period has started :angry:

thanks

TT

forget plant number 10 ive not enough allmix left

il get some tomorrow if it lasts can someone let me know please

thanks

TT

pics in half hour if anyone is interested

plus ive got hps 18 inch away is this ok or do i start high and lower it gradually over a few days

hi everyone

heres my babies in there new pots

managed to sqeeze all 10 in as well il have to just double up the pot on number 10 tomorrow its a bit of a sqeeze until i sex them

ive got the hps above them and my enviro at the side (to the left of pic)

post-101-1079237570.jpg

this pic shows the homemade reflector of my enviro in red

and my light baffle from bedroom in blue

post-101-1079237846.jpg

ive not been for any more allmix and have decided to flower number 10 starting tonight

does anyone think this will be a waste of time

im only hoping to get a little bit off of it so i can let main lot dry and cure properly why i smoke it

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys

i thought id update on my grow

i am now about 2 weeks into flowering and have got rid of 5 males leaving me with 5 beautiful ladies

no sign of any buds yet but theyll come eventually (i hope)

they have all just been watered and are all in 5ltr pots although i am debating whether or not to repot again into 7 or 10ltr pots because there is quite a lot of floor space available where roots could be growing

its amazing how many times you change your mind during this growing-- last week i was convinced i had found a male and took it out of the GR when i woke up in the morning id convinced myself it could be a lady and put it back in ( it turned out male)

heres a pic of my smallest one which measures 14inches high where as my others are all 22inches high does this mean this is a more indica strain than the other 4 and can anyone hazard a guess to which strain of the fdm 50/50 it is

thanks

TT

post-101-1081120963.jpg

heres one of my veg room back in use with another 10 fdm 50/50 seeds

there are 8 pots under the the cover not showing yet

they was germed using paper towel method covered with clingfilm and put into a cupboard

these two popped out of the soil today

post-101-1081121540.jpg