Ganesh Sprit Question

pioneer2000

Hi

Ok to sum up Ganesh sprit, day 50 days into bloom from seed, in hydro, but why does one have quarter the amount of bud than the other??

any help advice or ideas welcome

hope the pics work, first time uploading :unsure:

post-35166-1265394839_thumb.jpg

Hiya Pioneer,

Looks healthy enough from the picture/s, any light leaks, can you post more pictures from different angles and any other info you think might help, has it been stressed.

Peace,

GG

Different phenos most likely dude :yes:

There are a couple of different phenos as I understand, my friend grew a three pack out and had 2 large yeilders and a much smaller one,looks like you've got the same.The smaller yeilding plant was a better smoke in his case,often the way alas.

Hi GG

I dont think its been stressed, this is my 5th grow and obviously still learning, but i think ive got the basics pretty sorted, ie light leeks, temps etc... few will try and get a few better shots later this evening

Thanks for that withnail,

i dont know that much about phenos, so ill be doing some research on them . so am i correct in thinking its just pot luck to getting a good pheno if from seed. (pardon the pun) :yes:

Well not pot luck exactly but kind of I suppose, most strains have a couple or more phenos and there is no way of telling before growing what phenos you'll get.

Have a read of this thread here , it gives you an idea about where the genetics in your plants come from and how you get different phenos.

Hiya Pioneer,

As I said they look healthy, so it's probably as Withnail say's, a different phenotype and you will probably get a kick ass smoke from her too.

Peace,

GG