Cream Of The Crop - January 2010

Joolz

Vote For Januarys Cream of the Crop  

1,074 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd hardly call it editing your post when all Ive done is quote what you said but missed out one word which was Dont what difference does that make to what you said..... :taz:

Trust me Ive been here long enough to know to read all posts before commenting on anything and after reading both your replys I still thought you was Out of Order :B):

Oh and another thing I ent no MOD and UK420 shouldn't even be compared to gyspys fricking shite forum..... :rofl:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lennon

• festival pensioner

• FARMER G

• dogfaceddemon

None of this has got anything to do with anyones medical issues trust me!I was only letting you know the reason why Chemist has only a few posts not to make feel guilty :yep: Thats why Ive chosen not to comment on your issues because it's got nothing to do with you spouting off before you know what you talking about :)

It seems to me that your trying to play the guilt card now.....It won't wash with me :yep:

I wish all the best to chemist and his family and won't be surprised if I'm banned after this post after reading this morning that someone was banned from sending pm's and emails due to mentioning a seed bank in the chat room. this place is getting worse than gypo's forum.

Absolute nonsense that you'd get banned.In the same way its absolute nonsense that the other person you're talking about was banned for mentioning a seed bank.He was however warned numerous times for being spammnig and being abusive and then set up a second account which as the rules state is a no no.

Edited by withnail

Great pics guys,

Farmer for me,

Well done to all.

:wacko:

awrite every1 am a beginner at this from all ur pic u look to be noing what yous are doing

need help way ma room its 2.9x2.9and5.7 tall so what do u thinks best for lighting and fans :rofl:

Great pics guys,

Farmer for me,

Well done to all.

:rolleyes:

awrite every1 am a beginner at this from all ur pic u look to be noing what yous are doing

need help way ma room its 2.9x2.9and5.7 tall so what do u thinks best for lighting and fans :unsure:

errrm, this is not the thread to get your questions answered buddy. try posting an intro thread about your plans and have a look at the knowledge base for some research. :wink:

Just browsing...love the site...lot's of politics though....what a treat you all are...PROPER..:)

Great pics guys,

Farmer for me,

Well done to all.

lol

need help way ma room its 2.9x2.9and5.7 tall so what do u thinks best for lighting and fans lol

errrm, this is not the thread to get your questions answered buddy. try posting an intro thread about your plans and have a look at the knowledge base for some research. :)

Think your the Tops Sweet..lol well done .

Oh its just that chemist said themselves that they are a bit of a technophobe and didn't have much time to post, if medical condition was necessary to mention I'm sure they would've themselves.

I'm not trying to play the guilt card and so I'll genuinely apologise again for making you feel that but lots of people on this site have medical problems and it felt like you were trying to make me look like someone that would pick on someone in pain, now please lets call it quits as its obvious this issue can go no further without you continuously trying to make me out to be the bad guy.

edit: lennon thanks for the heads up.

wow!! you guys are starting to get on a rant. who care who does what,and who has what. I have MS,and I could care less,about the guilt card and blah,blah,blah, lets get to the business at hand- voting! I vote for hantshaze- she is sweet looking,I wish I could smoke some of her. come on guys let's all play nice together.

Yeah weedmonsta your right, its about the photo's nominated.

Chemists's Bho really stole my heart from the moment i saw it. without going into too much detail, it was always going to be one of the 2 smiles for me, in the end DtH got my vote, not because i thought i was loads better than Yan's, but it was the deffo winner.

Lost property may be in the lead but i dont think its a very good shot at all, granted, it is a nice looking plant but the heavy shadowns in the background draws my eye away from the plant, and the COTC is all about the plant IMO so for that reason and the fact that DtH has the better composition ( in my eyes) my vote has went there.

T1

thanks to all that voted for me , thanks to the mods that entered me , great picz this month but well done to lostproperty

on ya cotc win , top work :cheers:

FG :)

Congrats to Lost Property

Please get in touch to claim your prize :D

New crop coming later this evening so get ready to start voting again :)