First Time Grow In Coco

bd-rto0

Need some advice from all you coco growers on a feed schedule for the growers ark nutes . I have seen Owderb's smellyberry and was thinking of doing the same . Buds look Lovely nutes and are quite cheap ? any help for a coco noob ?

Guest papaduc

Owd's thread then, surely? I think he gives a pretty detailed run down of what he's giving them.

I'm using Hesi myself, first time in coco too. Haven't even got an ec pen (will have by flower time) Using root stim, tnt, supervit and enzyme... Really basic so far. Lush green and if you see tip burn back off a dot and it's sweet. Much more forgiving than organic in that respect... makes me wonder why most people say soil is the easiest... maybe I'll find out in flower..

Same principles apply no matter whether soil or coco... they go pale at the bottom in veg, up the feed the next day. They burn at the tips...lower it. Find it's sweet spot and stay there. Simples.

E2A: I started with 3ml per liter of tnt, with root stim supervit and enzyme added for my mother plant (which I'm flowering) which was around ten inches high and in a 5 ltr pot. It was near spot on. Got a tiny dot of tip burn so next feed she got just root stim and 1 ml p/l of tnt with a decent bit of run through.

One thing you'll find is; plants love coco. Even when you saturate them the leaves remain pointing straight for the light.. no droop. She's flying right now.

Edited by papaduc

Guest papaduc
thanks for the advice ive seen a few people using hesi in 2 minds what nutes to use . thankz thou :smoke::russian:

I'm not advising you to use Hesi mate. I've seen Owd's grows and they're lush, using Grower's Ark stuff.

Just pick your nutes, start off small, go from there. Coco is really nice stuff to work with. You shouldn't even need an EC pen in veg. In fact, an ec pen is useless with hesi in veg because of the form the nitrogen is in.

Don't wreck your head thinking about which nutes are best and all that. From what I've read, you won't go wrong with hesi or grower's ark. Flip a coin... Just remember to always stay on the side of underfeeding as oppose to over. They go a bit pale at the bottom, up the feed. Dead easy. Just make sure your ph is always in range.