Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

Should I just be sensible & begin small nute feeding when the plants give signs of slow growth & work my way up as per the BB feed schedule?

:( That's sounds like a good idea.......still take the official schedule (dosage wise) with a large pinch of salt. Lots of peeps here drop the bloom at the end and raise the grow slightly. Improves the burn of the bud and reduced phosporous content in what you are smoking.

Drop the bloom or lower it? Approx in which week?

I must ask do you flush with plain water in the last week in organics ?

Should I just be sensible & begin small nute feeding when the plants give signs of slow growth & work my way up as per the BB feed schedule?

:( That's sounds like a good idea.......still take the official schedule (dosage wise) with a large pinch of salt. Lots of peeps here drop the bloom at the end and raise the grow slightly. Improves the burn of the bud and reduced phosporous content in what you are smoking.

Drop the bloom or lower it? Approx in which week?

I must ask do you flush with plain water in the last week in organics ?

As soon as you see the pistils start to brown lower the Bloom,like 2ml/ltr grow and 1ml/ltr Bloom,So probably around the week 5 mark.And there is no need to flush Bio Bizz out as they are organic.

If Im using all mix Id be using grow @ 1ml/L & bloom @ 4ml/L. What dosage would you say I should drop it to when the pistils have turned brown?

Edited by Owderb

If Im using all mix Id be using grow @ 1ml/L & bloom @ 4ml/L. What dosage would you say I should drop it to when the pistils have turned brown?

start lowering it slowly till the end of flowering so at the end they have no bloom

Edited by bart

Remember to start lowering it when some of the pistils are just STARTING to turn brown,check this link here and scroll down to OT1's last post on page 1,thats where i got all my information. OT1's Biobizz feeding schedule

Remember to start lowering it when some of the pistils are just STARTING to turn brown,check this link here and scroll down to OT1's last post on page 1,thats where i got all my information. OT1's Biobizz feeding schedule

Thanks very much bart & Amnesia much appreciated. Any advice on top max? Ive purchased a small bottle to test it out.

Edited by iminlove

why are the same Q's being asked time and time again? :kiss: its all in the first few pages.

im another one new to biobizz and going roughly with OT's guide , already ive had differences in what each plant needs and had to make it up as i go along.

cant wait to try the smoke and see just how good it is compared to blitzing them with as much chem nute as they can stand :yahoo:

My advice is to use OT1's feeding schedule as a starting guide, then get to know the strain you are growing, after a few runs with the same strain you will soon learn what there feeding requirements are. Don't worry about fudging things up, mistakes are sometimes the best lessons learnt :kiss:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

im using a different compost to OT but went with his guide anyway, for my plants and situation its miles off lol theyre N fiends! :D had to up the grow a good bit. obviously its not for me but definately going to drop the bloom at the end .

for anyone wanting to blindly follow a feeding guide id leave compost well alone and go for coco and chemicals

• 1 month later...

Hiya....I'm about to try some organic coco and was reading OT1's feed guide. I've summarised it visually below for convenience - please let me know if it's wrong. I know it's not a hard and fast blueprint, but it shows the principles of ramping up the bloom until pistils start to die, and then phasing it down whilst bringing the grow up. Your plant my vary and all that :spliff:

Anyhow, someone might have already done this but I haven't seen it...so here it is.

Cheers OT1 and everyone else. I'll be starting some organic coco experiments using this as a very rough starting guide in another thread shortly.

GN

post-34516-1256176234_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using OT1's feeding schedule and was wondering I've been given a bottle of ripen would it be benifical to use this towards the end of flowering or not use it at all. It claims to give the plants a final boost twards the end does anyone have any experience of using this and what the results are like.

Thanks all

Hi,

From what I understand you only drop the bloom to 1ml/pl in the last two weeks, you're a bit premature.

I had brown pistols in the 4th week and was told to wait till the last two.

Edited by elbows

there is npk in the grow which goes up you know also its a rough guide. so that mean you must have a 6 week strain you are very lucky if your last 2 weeks are week 4

Edited by agito