Odour Control

sensi

just how effective are carbon filters? Ive heard mixed reports, and i dont want to fork out for something unless its 100% effective! Im designing a 'bud box' to use a 400W HPS. on my last grow (in my wardrobe) i purchased a air purifier/ioniser

after hearing some good storys, i was disappointed to say the least. My house STANK! :angry:

Thanks OT1, in gonna be relying on extractor to keep temprature down how much resistance is the filter likely to make?

Is it worth buying the next size up to compansate?

Taking into account that the filters clog over time assume you loose half the rated flow., don't use an s&p fan with a filter unless the run and box is very small.

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but i am a little wasted after a dry spell

:smoke:

But when you say negative pressure, do you mean there is slightly more air drawn in, tne air drawn out?

I'm quite interested in this at the minute (looking for fans)

:spliff:

Yeah, thats negative pressure.

If there was more air being sucked in than could escape, it would be under positive pressure, pushing the smell out of every little gap round your growroom.