Flushing

lamarrio

you only need to flush once for a few days and thats right at the end of your flowering cycle.

I guess some people flush their plants during the cycle if they over-fert or they notice some sort of problems.

you only need to flush once for a few days and thats right at the end of your flowering cycle.

I guess some people flush their plants during the cycle if they over-fert or they notice some sort of problems.

Hiya doobz thanks for the reply mate I only need to flush during the last week of flower then. My mate grows in soil you see and he flushes once a week but i was unsure to do this as coco and soil are diffrent mediums anyway thanks again doobz.

Guest Poacher

when your flushing in coco start at the last two weeks with an ec of 1.5 dropping down to an ec of 1 at the end of the week then use 1ml per litre in the last week with just plain water for the last 2-3 days

when your flushing in coco start at the last two weeks with an ec of 1.5 dropping down to an ec of 1 at the end of the week then use 1ml per litre in the last week with just plain water for the last 2-3 days

Nice one Poacher will be doing that mate

Would never go for two weeks flush - you are depriving the plants of much needed nutrients for too long.

In coco three or so days at the end of plain tap water should cover it nicely.

check here for a full thread on the subject

Hiya doobz thanks for the reply mate I only need to flush during the last week of flower then. My mate grows in soil you see and he flushes once a week but i was unsure to do this as coco and soil are diffrent mediums anyway thanks again doobz.

No worries bro - just start lessening your nutes near the end of the cycle and you should be cool and then flush for those few days..

Your mate flushes in soil? Does he know what he is doing because you never flush soil unless you have REAL problems with your grow etc..