Uk420 2009 Awards

withnail

Funniest/Most entertaining member  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive only been here for a few months now :spliff:I don't know everyone but time will fix that up martin is so witty and funny and boojum is very very entertaining heads up to you guys, i got locked up for 6 days came home logged on to uk420 and no boojum where are you mate i miss your posts :ninja: :wink: :applause:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Comrade Stoker

• vince noir rock n roll star

• HvyFuel

• Squaggles

It has to be Letzgeti has me in stitches, nah seriously Martins diplomatic sarcasm at LetzgetI's hhmm I loosely term them jokes has me crying most mornings. :wassnnme:

TBS

Couldn't honestly gaf about winning but twice as many people think Randaliser is funny and he can't even speak English properly. Now that's fucking demoralising. I'm gonna go and eat some worms now.

Guest grandad

he must speak english better than me, i am very humbled because i was nominated, but to get so many votes overwhelms me, cheers to those who voted for me.