Uk420 2009 Awards

withnail

Funniest/Most entertaining member  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Comrade Stoker

• vince noir rock n roll star

• HvyFuel

• Squaggles

Gotta be Martin London really, but he can have the best new member.. but imma give it Bizziboi and his pink watering can :unsure:

I can't split my vote between the sites two main pant sniffers martin and vince. So it goes to Boojum - so fast with the one liners and the Amelia Earhart one (now sadly deleted) is the only gag ever to actually make tea run out of my nose.

did my scientific review of the ped egg not get anyones attention dammit ..now i know how tesla felt .

Ooh I feel quite honoured with all the votes :(:smoke:

I suppose I have always been a clown wherever I go and this place is no different. I like laughing, it keeps my mind straight. I do suffer from some sort of mental problem where I try and be humorous at the most inappropriate moments, in some instances this has ended up in me being sacked from jobs. In fact I was once got sacked for laughing, I was driving a hearse at the time and it didn't go down well (Sorry old joke there).

Well thank you for voting for me whoever you are I am shocked and quite pleased.

ya crawly bum lick ....you say about the laughing got you the sack ..hows this then ..i was sacked from a job for ......farting ...yep i had bad eggy guffs one day at the small fruit machine factory i worked at when i left school ..the other workers got really quite offended by my silent but deadly onslaught ..so they basically told the boss either its his arse out the door or us ..i left with a smile and a stain ....(thats gotta be worth another 2 votes at least surely )

tis a close call but i voted martin in london ,

some of his replies have had me in feckin stitches

and tears.....

sorry vince and the others.......

NTB :ranting:

No reason to think twice on this one....

Martinin london has had me in stitches several times, You would earn a good crust on the comedy circuit matey :rofl:

TT

is owd not in this? have 2 say he would get my vote all the time....

Aye. But as has been mentioned, mods are not participating in this contest.