Diy Filters

Guest RAZ

Hi guy's, i was wondering if any of you guy's could post a few pic's of your home-made filter'sas i am looking for a few idea's , as it seems to be a sketchy subject to me! cheers :headpain:

Cheers Rocky but it was that thread that baffled me ( not too hard).

Ah Bish ,thats the puppy i was looking for, nig is determined too make a flat one ,and im a wee bit "hmm"over it ,so lets see if i can change his mind with this one ....thanks guy's :smoke:

Ah Bish ,thats the puppy i was looking for, nig is determined too make a flat one ,and im a wee bit "hmm"over it ,so lets see if i can change his mind with this one ....thanks guy's

That is a brilliant piece of kit, the bus air-filter one.

Trouble is, if you haven't got a bus air-filter, something like that is not easy to knock up. It relies on the larger piece of pipe in the middle to ensure even distribution of the negative pressure required to use the most of the surface-area of the filter. (Does that make sense?) What I mean is, it keeps the suckage even all the way round.

Surely, for ease of construction, a square or rectangular box would be better?

Methinks a compromise can be reached though Elzzar. I’ll do the square filter and you make that daft yeast/sugar/water mix that will produce the Co2 that my square filter will suck right out of the grow-room before the plants get even a whiff of it. :D :D

Just kiddin mate. :(

:naughty:

Anyone got any valium to calm this puppy down (:naughty:) i let him get away with his square filter and he moans at me cos i want to add a bit of co2 to the grow-room ,good job i luv him (no not in that way)

Hah!

Heightist twonk. I'm not even short. I must be all of 5'-6" with my glasses on.:sweaty:

Anyways, square filter it is then. Works a treat too. Tested it with a freshly-cut onion, not even a whiff. Can't be bad eh?

Now if I can just get the tall guy to add some grape-juice to that yeast/suger/water mix, we'll have something useful. ;)