Ive Decided To Have A Go In Co Co

Guest nad84dan

Guest nad84dan
I already have 6 10 litre buckets

How long you planing on vegging for bro? A good rule of thumb in coco is a weeks veg per litre. You'd be better busting the pots size down considerably mate!

nicely done mate, what size do you rekon then

Missed your reply,

I started out using large pots,12lt then 6lt, I'm on 5lt but I'm going to lower it to 3.5lt

Good luck mate.

Guest nad84dan

Cheers for all the help guys :-)

Ive still got a few questions though if thats alright

I think im going to be going for some killerskunk but im not 100 percent just yet but will decide in the next few days.

So once all my equiptment is here and ive got my seeds what would be the plan of attack haveing popped the seeds.

I guess there need to be popped into the coco and fed plain water for a little bit. the first 2 weeks perhaps?

Hey mate -

with coco you have to consider that it does not really hold much food for the roots, so I would personally start feeding a very weak solution from the day they show above the soil.

The best thing you can do before your equiptment gets there, is to read read read on here about other people growing coco.

This is a very good place to start : http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?show...=111369&hl=

There is also a pinned thread titled coco, in the hydroponics Q&A section, which has lots of diverse information and opinions.

It is important not to think of coco as soil, as it isn't. As far as my experience has so far shown, you can not over water coco really, as it always holds a good amount of air (even when completely saturated, there is still plenty of airspace in the medium).

Finally, my latest grow is rocketing along on the advice of the big guys on this forum, it works lol, so read as much as you can. Keep it simple is my personal mantra now, after my first two grows of constantly trying to over-complicate. Also, I'm finally seeing JUST how important environment is....I really think if you've got that right, everything else almost becomes hard to fuck up.....it is a weeeeed, after all :)

All the best, Jahja....

And get reading eh!