Prepping Your Patch.....

Bad Penny.

18 minutes ago, soiled said:

@Tommy tucker I’ve just run aload of trim this week. I like the mash it all together method too :unsure: it’s all the same then..

large.0CCE1669-E072-4079-AFA7-79AFB8645939.jpeg

as to prep....not even started yet.....I like to leave it till last min. :yep:

@ soiled yes mate ! That looks quality. How do you make it ?

Edited by Tommy tucker

4 bubble bags....well 3 with the work bag.....less p1ssing about hanging and dripping them then.

ice,water. Smash it together with a drill/attachment. 

Empty bags, collect haul.

dont over dry the bubble neither....it’s like bud. It needs a sweat etc to get the best out of it. Dry it too much and it’s garbage...but dont leave too moist...or mold can form.

i usually slip it into a rubber glove and squash it together. 

Gets you you baked is the verdict :smokin:

nice plot. Looks decent soil. Ram it.

Edited by soiled
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, soiled said:

4 bubble bags....well 3 with the work bag.....less p1ssing about hanging and dripping them then.

ice,water. Smash it together with a drill/attachment. 

Dry it too much and it’s garbage...

Gets you you baked is the verdict :smokin:

Don`t need to dry, but you are on point with the rest :stoned:

• Like 1

Wouldn’t It be wet without a dry? :unsure:

probably should have elaborated.

While still moist, chop it all & mix together on a bit of card. I then leave it overnight in a Warmish room....then squish all the flakes together in a rubber glove.....that’s how I did it this time. I was going for speed.

can leave it all in a lump from the bags, but I find takes a tad longer getting the moisture out of the middle. (Bag, sweat etc).

This  is the ‘I don’t wanna be doing this all day’ method. 

@Tommy tucker

Hi. Looks like a nice grow spot you got there.

I would have suggested the same as Amarillo slim about feeding them dodgy seeds to the birds, but you commented that it was just for a bit of hash at the end of the season, and you don't mind putting the graft in. Nothing wrong with that Tommy. I'd like to see how those plants do. Are you doing a diary here?

Pak

@Makka PakkaSince i had started that conversation i've starting to doubt by choices.   Proper skint to be fair. Just brought a house and changed jobs so this summer project is on a budget.  In all fairness i think its worth a shot. I've considered doing a diary but i can't go back and forth to the site that much. But yes i'll keep everyone including your self updated on the progress.