Prepping Your Patch.....

Bad Penny.

I also have a tommahawk for planting out near shopping centers or wastelands, instant soil breaker. :doh:

:guitar:

do ya mean a mattock? :B):

headbreaker more like ,isnt that an indian axe!?dont get caught at a shopping centre with a tomohawk, at least with a mattock you can say you're gardening!

• Like 1

My bad lads!

was pretty baked & been winding ppl up all day yesterday. I didn't realise it was the ground u were moaning abot, hence the "stop whining" comment lol + being on a sloped hill (south facing btw) I don't have problems with waterlogging (touch wood ;) )

you'll see what I mean when I start my diary. I just don't want 5 pages of comments before you see plants, u hear me?

been lookin @ what most ppl are up to. And I likey :) I'm just not clogging u your threads wit 2 sentence comments.when the plants come il have a lot more to say :grin:

CTOAUN

Guest Stickybud73

SlIC I know waht ya mean, but it's tiny, and I figured the cannabis story would throw the headcracking angle, pretty sharpish. As I only carry the 2 together. Utmost caution with all gardening equipment. It is a beauty for getting the job done. And no, not IN the shopping mall, just at viewing distances, under cover of bushes. :yep:

I also have a tommahawk for planting out near shopping centers or wastelands, instant soil breaker. :doh:

do ya mean a mattock? :B):

headbreaker more like ,isnt that an indian axe!?dont get caught at a shopping centre with a tomohawk, at least with a mattock you can say you're gardening!

i have a bow and arrow do you think that could be useful :rofl:

Guest Stickybud73

Fooking perfect!! :yep::guitar: Just make sure you don't dig with the quill end...

Look guys, what ever does the job. Just don't get caught thats the real secret. I'd hesitate to guess even a spade is a deadly weapon...

Who else is nearly ready to go?

Guest Nunsacred

Who else is nearly ready to go?

Yeh, sort of! I think I've got enough beans now :rofl:

I'm going to be waiting until the very end of March before starting them, because, once again, I have to go abroad just when I really want to get the grow underway.

Probably end up moving house during harvests again. It's getting to the point where I just accept that this is how it works, the hardest route every time.

Edited by Nunsacred

Prep-wise all my kit is at the nearest site. I still have not started actual prep though .. :wassnnme: .. and I'm still wanking over my bean collection .. :wanker:

Prep-wise all my kit is at the nearest site. I still have not started actual prep though .. :wassnnme: .. and I'm still wanking over my bean collection .. :wanker:

:yahoo::rofl::magic: Free beans you cant beat em fella.My collection is now officialy beyond funny

Guest Stickybud73

Fret not about the lack of prep, my auger just arrived. It looks actually quite strong, so prep wise I'll be doing most in situ, come planting. I'll pre mix my compost/john innes#2/water crystals/fbb/guano/potash and epson salts at home and bag it all up for individual plants. Some of plants will be in very urban areas, so ultra stealth at night will be called for.

I know what you mean about the quantity of beans for some of us this year, most of my feebies are long flowering hazes, but I'll chuck 'em out anyway. My plan is to germinate them all and just plant out the healthiest ones en mass. Most of my selection this year are mixed, hopefully the boys show their bits early. Must buy some more labelling kits. My plan is to have 1 select strain fertillize my entire harem. My best bet for this is my Guerilla Gold #3, which are mixed. This would give all my strains some early finishing traits [thats the plan anyway].

And contrary to previous years, I'll be going out much later this year, mid may to mid june. I'll also make a big effort to keep the eco light at similar time to actual daylight hours, so they don't freak out and flower weirdly when outdoors...

.. Some of plants will be in very urban areas, so ultra stealth at night will be called for.

I love urban growing SB, especially when you pull in a harvest and you're thinking .. 'how the f*ck did I get away with that' :guitar:

went up the mountains today, got one more bag of compost in.This is my third visit so i'll be back in may to plant out.Brought a bowsaw and slug pellets also,left the pellets there for when i need them.

the forestry road that you see here - well i just turn right into the trees and keep crawling in.Thinned out a few spruce, covered in pine needles at the moment!

post-40347-0-19320800-1298815332_thumb.jpg

post-40347-0-65153200-1298815372_thumb.jpg

post-40347-0-21423500-1298815417_thumb.jpg

Here's a lovely spot but there's an ass in there!

this hill has lots of gorse so i might tip on over in the night.

post-40347-0-48100800-1298815670_thumb.jpg

post-40347-0-23886800-1298815706_thumb.jpg

post-40347-0-46524500-1298815805_thumb.jpg

Here's a lovely spot but there's an ass in there!

this hill has lots of gorse so i might tip on over in the night.

thats not in the pale. Fills me heart with joy as it looks very similar to my own plot. going at it again tomorrow. cant wait :shuriken: