Wild Rose

Sugarwoods

Hi

Just posting up a quick bud pic from the Wild Rose cut I squeezed into my comp grow. I really like this weed a lot :D

It does not have much smell (slightly sweet when ground up) and the flavour is not strong, though pleasant enough with a touch of sweetness, but I do get the most energetic and clear high from it.

It mellows out to a more body centred stone later and is also quite long lasting. I find it perfect for doing any activity during the day (which is weekends only for me), but it is also a fine evening smoke that won't keep me up all night (unless I want it to).

I think the pheno I have is definitely leaning towards the Rosetta Stone side of the cross.

I did some research and Rosetta Stone is basically made up of Bros Grimm Jack Herer pheno's (Cafe Girl & Princess), Cinderella'88 and some unknown hybrid.

I think my pheno is very sativa leaning in its effect which fits with those mentioned and I love it.

It's weed that I can smoke and feel totally wasted yet concentration levels are high and conversations are easy (as are laughs!) and the wife doesn't think I'm a slobbering, red-eyed wreck. :stoned: In fact she can't tell that I am stoned on this weed..:) heh.

tn_gallery_30505_2417_169058.jpg

I know it's horses for courses, but I really do like it. At some point I am going to have to get me some Jack Herer to try...$$$

Like the sound of this :(

Have got one growing in my comp diary, as well as 2 clone in the veg cab. Looking forward to smoking my own.

Burton

Hi

Just posting up a quick bud pic from the Wild Rose cut I squeezed into my comp grow. I really like this weed a lot :B):

It does not have much smell (slightly sweet when ground up) and the flavour is not strong, though pleasant enough with a touch of sweetness, but I do get the most energetic and clear high from it.

It mellows out to a more body centred stone later and is also quite long lasting. I find it perfect for doing any activity during the day (which is weekends only for me), but it is also a fine evening smoke that won't keep me up all night (unless I want it to).

I think the pheno I have is definitely leaning towards the Rosetta Stone side of the cross.

I did some research and Rosetta Stone is basically made up of Bros Grimm Jack Herer pheno's (Cafe Girl & Princess), Cinderella'88 and some unknown hybrid.

I think my pheno is very sativa leaning in its effect which fits with those mentioned and I love it.

It's weed that I can smoke and feel totally wasted yet concentration levels are high and conversations are easy (as are laughs!) and the wife doesn't think I'm a slobbering, red-eyed wreck. :unsure: In fact she can't tell that I am stoned on this weed..:( heh.

tn_gallery_30505_2417_169058.jpg

I know it's horses for courses, but I really do like it. At some point I am going to have to get me some Jack Herer to try...$$$

mmm jack herer

• 3 weeks later...

You've just made me even more excited about the pair of seedling leaves I have poking out from the soil right now :ninja: Thanks for the report.

Wicked smoke report dude :stoned:

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on her too, just described much better than I did :rofl:

Its only cos I'm very demanding that she's not made it into my mum selection, but I only keep 5 and she is just a little short on flavour and smell for me to have her as a keeper...... cracking smoke though and I'm growing her again right now, which is nice :rofl:

• 2 months later...

you've inspired me dorko, i've ordered and i'm just waiting for my seeds now!

Edited by silvester growdrobe

Hi silvester growdrobe lol Hope you enjoy it! Here are a some pics of my current Wild Rose grow from cuttings at 7 weeks flower..

tn_gallery_30505_2674_107582.jpg tn_gallery_30505_2674_95620.jpg tn_gallery_30505_2674_134302.jpg

Yum! Can't wait! I have 3 cuts of this flowering, should be ready at 9 weeks. :rofl:

• 9 months later...