First Finalists List Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi !

We are very happy to announce the first list of finalists of the grow diary competition.

The list is as follows in alphabetical order :

- Buton Red

- Cambium

- Dorko

- Goldie 2007

- Healthystealthy

- Matsi

- Podgy

- Rebel 84

- S.K

- Stonehenge

- Weedmonsta´s

- Yamatoka

The people of this list already has a little prize.

This list is not definitive because there are people that is still doing his grow diary and can be increased with more participants.

We want to comment too that the date for ending the competition can be advanced according to the number of participants remaining.

Also we communicate us the exact date of the " High Life Cup " when we know it.

Congratulations to the first finalists and good luck to all participants.

greetings

Sweet Seeds

Guest weedmonsta

wow thanks guys... im so happy to be on the list :)

Well done to everyone else on the list :band::punk::toot::yep::thumsup::headbang: :applause:

Edited by weedmonsta

congratulations everyone who made the list ...as im a bad loser im going to throw a paddy now as im sure i harvested before anyone else ...mwaaaaaaaaaaa maaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaahahhhahhahahh :applause: toys are now out of the pram

i forgot to add a big heartfelt thanks to sweet seeds and withnail for making this happen ..excellent work fellas ..thanks

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star

Congrats on the nominations! :headbang: I'm still very sad that i couldn't continue the competition like i wanted to. Nevertheless, many thanks to sweet seeds and withnail for organizing the whole thing...

AT :applause:

PS: just got a fresh bunch of sweet seeds, now i just need a place to grow them. :thumsup:

Guest mygreenmojo

Congtatulations to all the finalists.....Bar humbug! how did i not make the list man :wink: .

Right, No Worries. This has spurred me on to do better and has most definitley sparked some fire in me...I'm gonna bust out my 424 nft and pop my Jack 47.

I'm gonna be busting me balls scrog style. And create some damn monsters ;)

Peace 2 all.

Congtatulations to all the finalists.....Bar humbug! how did i not make the list man :pimp: .

Right, No Worries. This has spurred me on to do better and has most definitley sparked some fire in me...I'm gonna bust out my 424 nft and pop my Jack 47.

I'm gonna be busting me balls scrog style. And create some damn monsters :wink:

Peace 2 all.

That's the spirit! :B): I have a bunch of sweet seeds lying around thanks to the COTC (green poison, sweet thai, wildrose, ganesh spirit) I would love to start them right now, but going to have to wait till i got a place back in austria. :pimp:

When is the deadline for entries?

AT ;)

Wow, I'm absolutely over the moon to be on the list of finalists!!! Cheers guys :cheers:

Thanks Sweet Seeds, I have a very exited Mrs S.K. here too :yes:

Win or lose its been a great competition to take part in and we ended up with a great smoke!!!

Well done and best of luck to all the other finalists :yep:

SK

Edited by S.K.

Well done guys.

I thought for sure you'd be in that list Mygreenmojo, unlucky mate.

Thanks again for the seeds, I've got my Ganesh Spirit on the go now too, can't wait to see what these bad boys can do.