World of Warcraft

Guest WEEDSTAR

I've never even heard of it.

Never heard of World of Warcraft? You're kidding right?

Seriously, up until Puff Adders reply I had never even heard of it mate. If this thread wasn't in the Computer section i'd of thought it was some Games Workshop minature figurine shite...

I'm just about to get to level 30 with my Orc hunter! Damn it this game is incredible, just had to buy an extra GB this month so I can carry on even though it means I gotta use it up before the new year lol

Seriously, up until Puff Adders reply I had never even heard of it mate. If this thread wasn't in the Computer section i'd of thought it was some Games Workshop minature figurine shite...

:rofl: that tickled me that line did :rofl:lol lol

I haven't played in maybe a year but I have about 10 level 70's and multiple 10 - 60's spread over several servers and 2 accounts. :( Any ex-gliders here? Considering reinstalling for the cataclysm addon...

waaay too much time on your hands! :eek:

unless of course you bought your characters or used cheats. :wink:

Edited by Randalizer

What the fook is 'wow'?

World of Warcraft - possibly one of the best mass multiplayer RPG games ever designed! It rocks :wink:

I've never even heard of it. Is it anything like Red Alert or Command and Conquer because if so I think im already addicted!!

You should play Starcraft Brood War, it's a classic RTS. The new one should be out in 2010, gonna be amazing.

Back to WoW, I use Xfire for friends I game with and theres 1 guy who plays WoW and he has 7227 Hours played, which is 301 Days. 301 Days 24 hours a day invested into this game! I'm sure theres people with even more.

Addiction for this game only begins when you reach the highest level. As then you have basically completed the game, but majority of the content of the game is at the very end so people play on... forever, essentially. As they keep adding stuff to keep players interested.

• 4 weeks later...
level 41 now. :(

Ugh rand, your making me want to come back to wow just to hunt you down :ninja:

Level 51 now. :stoned: Mad fun! :nerd:

Edited by Randalizer

• 2 months later...

Wow Oh my fucking god ! I cant belive how addictive it is ! My mate has also done over 7000 hours which is a year of his life! He has 4 level 80's and he does kick ass but seriously what the fuck..... I did once get him off it for about half a year, this was due to the help of an xbox. He is back on it now and he enjoys it loads - so i leave him to it.

Dr moonshine ask yourself this " will w.o.w make me gain anything except more wieght on my already fat ass"