Nirvana Delivery

jock

Just got some Nirvana seeds: Purple Power Plant, ICE, White Widow, Northern lights and i had to get Jock Horror, i presume its a jack herrer rip off. Anyways just burried some Northern lights and White widow. If anyone has any tips specific to these strains or pics of their grows of these strains please post them. Ill keep you postted on their progress :)

Hi Jock

Can you tell me where you bought them, how you paid, how discreet was it, etc etc

If you'd rather not make the info public maybe PM me

Thanks mate

MrB

Mr Bucket you can order online at www.nirvana.nl they cost £15.54 per pack off 10 and there are a variety of payment options they arrive a week or so latter depending on payment option in a disk postal box postted thru your desired letter box Nice. :)  :)

Cheers mate

100 white widow for 100 euros sounds a good deal! Now I just need to build up the courage to place an order.

Before I take this risky step, does anyone know where you can buy nirvana seeds in the north west? I'd be much more comfortable doing this in person, not leaving CC / postal evidence behind. I'm saying nirvana because most people seem to say they are good for the money. I don't want to be spending 50-100 quid on 10 seeds when I'm not even sure I can grow yet!

thanks

MrB

Thats a bit too far north DB! I was looking for somewhere around manchester/liverpool area that stocks them

Thanks anyway

MrB

Hey, i'm not entirely sure, but www.seedsdirect.to are a london based firm.

They stock seeds from many different suppliers around the world.

I'm going to be buying 10 feminised Snow White seeds for £30, hopefully all will go well.

Also if you live in Manchester, there is a shop called Dr Hermans. It is opposite Afflecks Palace in the city centre, you go in and ask for their seed list, they will be happy to help!

Cheers

Je5t3R  :dj:

Dr Hermans eh! I will try to get to manchester and check them out. I know afllecks palace so it shouldn't be a problem. Do you have any idea what breeders seeds they stock?

thanks

MrB

Sorry, but i cant remember exactly what they had the last time i was there.

But don't despair, as i'm going there tomorrow!!

I'll post a list of what they have when i get back, it is a pretty cool shop, loadsa bongs and stuff, and the guys there are cool and always blazed!!

Laterz

Je5t3R

What a guy!

Cheers Je5t3R, a list of strains, breeders and prices would be very much appreciated if it's not too much trouble :dj: and tell him to stop getting so stoned and get a website sorted  :alien:

thanks bud

MrB

No worries mate, its been a while since i was there, but i'm sure its just the same as when i was last there!

Last time i was there the guy was rolling up behind the counter, it reeked of weed in there, crazy!!

They used to have a website, but its gone now, oh well!

Whats your current setup? Just curious!

Hopefully my 10 Feminised Snow White seeds will come on Tuesday!!

Laterz

Je5t3R

You can see my set-up here My Growroom

I have currently got 5 northern lights and 5 white widow vegging 18/6. They vary in age from 4 weeks to 1 week from seed.

:rock:

MrB

Hi Guys,

I live in Manchester and know there is one shop that I know of, its called Home Design Store on Church Street. They do stocks of seeds in there. (They even sell 100% Hemp gum paper there.)

Cheers, David  :dj: