Vaporisers

Young Mocca

Love my Iolite-great hit and taste,totally portable,no batteries,more discreet than a joint/single skinner in most circumstances-my favourite..........open top bus in summer

I purchased a volcano around a year ago, at first i didnt like it. However once i got used to the herby taste i fell in love with the product, people who say it takes more weed to get you high are talking rubish, i use 0.3g and can get approx 12-15 bags of vape (medium size bag) from that. Saved me alot of money and i dont know what id do without it. Apart from the odd spliff (with alternative not cig) i use the volcano all year round :stoned: highly reccomended

im on the look for a vaporizer at the moment, not for me but for my father who has lung, liver and bladder cancer. he hasnt got long left and im just trying to make things as comfortable as possible for him.

so i have a few questions, is it a good idea for my dad to be vappin? or should i give it to him via food?

{Commercial link Moderated}

Edited by Arnold Layne

im on the look for a vaporizer at the moment, not for me but for my father who has lung, liver and bladder cancer. he hasnt got long left and im just trying to make things as comfortable as possible for him.

so i have a few questions, is it a good idea for my dad to be vappin? or should i give it to him via food?

Vaping is pretty hard on your lungs, initally i was coughing like a mofo and even now still cough quite a bit.

If your lungs are already hurtin i wouldnt recommend vaping.

Edited by Arnold Layne
Remove commercial link in quote

ignore that avdice ^ vaping at a much lower temp will stop that from happening ..a very light bag of vape will deliver the thc to the lungs where its needed most ..its a clean delivery system ..the coughing is caused by thicker bags of vape usually ..

dont skimp on the cost of a vape though ..you pay for what you get ,id suggest either a volcano classic or a herbal aire ..go for a bag system rather than a whip style vape ..that way he can sip from a bag without having to keep going back to the straw ..this makes it a more mobile system for him ..

dont bother with any of the portable vapes ..they wont be suitable for your needs ..the vape will be too hot and tickly ,not that theres anything wrong with them at all ..they do the job but can cause a very dry throat and tickly cough

I think it will be a case of keep the bucket and use the Vap inbetween thanks for all the reply's. I will make sure I get a good 1 rather than a cheapo 1