Vaporisers

Young Mocca

I have had TB and it has left scar's on my lung's so i'm looking at kinder way's of smoking.

I use a Bucket with a bottle and water ,called a Turbo here I really like them even though it hurts for a bit from coughing but the Hit from it make's it worth the hasle.

Is said Vaiporiser as good a hit as a bucket/Turbo what ever you like to call it. I'm 38 this year so I have been at it a bit now and dont want to waist a fair amount of cash for it to sit doing nothing.

You can understand I cannot try one and I dont know anyone who has one so any opinions will help make my mind up before I spend cash I cannot afford to waist Thanks

No buddy, a vaporizer doesn't hit as hard as a bucket........

But a bucket hits like a falling piano.....

If uwanna be healthier, vaporise. It will take longer to get as fukked and use more pot, but in the long term ur scarred lungs will thank u.

Plus the stone is different from smokin, partly coz ur not lightheaded from hacking ur lungs up and also i think smokin mongs more than vapin. i always prefer to be stellar than goutched out.

I've been thro a lot of vapes and at the mo i am mostly vapin an iolite (google it) as it is portable and small.

Peace

The only way to go is with a Vap - get yourself a good one (volc or roor) and it'll help your lungs, why not go to Willie Wortals and try his, it looks like some sort of amazing glassware number, but by the time your lungs have realised that you're smoking you'll be to stoned to bother or cough.

I was in WW's last year and put everything I had left into their's - grass (about 6 different varieties) and hash (again, about 6 different varieties) - as I was leaving on a 4 0'clock flight, I was still zapped about 48 hours later and that was after the flight, getting home, a nite's sleep and then getting up at some point.

You could also go for an 'Eagle Bill' - it's the first thing I buy when I arrive in the 'dam lol and (yet again) what I'll do for crimble, this year ;) ..................................... also, why not get rid of the tobac :yuck: bom Shiva

I will be getting a vape soon prob the Arizer Extreme v3 over the Volcano as the Arizer

Check this out, I used to do buckets and I had a brainwave, get a trumpet mouthpiece for a bowl and attach a bit of brass pipe to it. Make it so the tube finishes just short of the bottom of the bottle when the bowl is seated seated (blue tack makes great seal).

Make sure you have a good seal when you draw your bucket, hold the lighter over the bowl and draw, water will stay in the bottle untill you nearly get to the end of the tube. At this point the pressure will give and the bottle will draw from the trumpet piece bubbling inside the bottle of water - just like a bong.

When its finished pull the bowl and tube out and off you go - a cooler bucket bong experiance lol

Those were the days lol

Loftmonkey

Edited by Joolz
to remove spam

Hey there young mocco, i have the arizer extreme, it took 6 weeks to get here but i ordered from canada (arizer homeland) as it was cheaper including the postage.....6 weeks may seem long but when it arrived and was unpacked, plugged in and packed, that first hit made me realise, it was well worth the wait.

The hit was strange as you're sat there thinking it's not hit you and then you get up to get munch and for me anyway it was like BAM....you're wrecked!!!! I don't do buckets but we do, do shotties (bowless bong with the pipe packed) but i've turned vape since.

It's ace too comes with so many accessories, 3 bags, 3 interchangable mouth pieces, whip pipe (my fav) room ordoriser bowl to fragrant the room with favourite essential oil, poker, remote control. you can get a battery pack too and none smashable bowls. Anyway hope this helps you choose.

Got a vapoureyes one.only used it a few times since I bought it which was a couple of years ago.always been a pipe man but you have spurred me to use it later.the thing I remember was it was a total different buzz than a pipe even thou it was the same bud.much cleaner high and the lovely taste you get without the smoke.but it's not the all singing all dancing make but does the job.

Personally, I wouldn't spend a single penny on one of them. I dont rate them at all.

The hit is very different, and for me not at all satisfying.

I smoke neat spliffs instead, much better IMO.

That's what I thought about the hit off a vapourizer.I had afghan kush when I first used it and in spliffs and pipes it used to wreck me.but in the vaporizer it was more of a clearer stone I think that's why iv not used it.

Personally, I wouldn't spend a single penny on one of them. I dont rate them at all.

Me too ,anyone wanna buy a Iolite :yinyang:

e2a you know what i mean

Edited by elmingo

Guest grandad

i stopped smoking tabac on the strengh of smoking cannabis, but now i want to have an healthier high, i feel i wont find it easy to just stop smoking, i still look at the attitude of i wont be doing that because i prefer not to as denial, nothing is addictive to the pure of heart.

Its like not killing yourself :yep:

Ppl say its different and less intense, meh

buying a volcano and iolite was a good move

If ppl tell you to get a cheaper vape than volcano, dont listen to them, its a well designed product.

I spent about a year, trying various ones and bought a few - in the end, I bought a Volcano - god dammit - the high is intense (but very different, high not stone) if used properly. with its bag there is no loss of vapour unlike the cheaper vapes.

Do not waste your money on the cheap pones as I did - if you are gong to make the move go for gold from the start.

I have not had a joint pure or with tobacco since.

Z

Got a volcano & and iolite. Both great buys in my opinion as volcano is better but iolite is portable so I have best of both worlds.

The high is more high than mashed is only way to explain it (think sativa like even with an indica). The taste is fantastic and my wife loves it as it doesnt stink the house out. I hate pure spliffs now as all I can taste the paper these days. I must admit I like the odd bong or pipe but I vape 90% of the time now. Your lungs will love you for the change (I tried them to help me off fags and to help my asthma and it worked!).

They are like Marmite you either love them or hate them. 2 of my mates think it is too strong :spliff: and one thinks its too weak (he smokes about 10 spliffs a day) and the other 5 or so love it!!!!!

Try before you buy and dont bother with a cheap one (they are shite)

All the best

Weeds

Bought a volcano 2 weeks ago. Best thing I've bought in years.

Like others have said, you'll either love or hate so try first if you can.

NOW THATS FUNNY SHIT !!!! i dont care who you are...get-r-doneeeee!!!!