Competition update from Sweet Seeds

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi all, We are very happy with the competition.There are people that is posting all the days and they are up the level of the competition with very good photos.There are people that take seriously the competition.

The day 15 of december ( sweet seed´s anniversary ) we´ll announce a first finalist list( over 10 persons approximately according the level of the competition ).This list will includes the people that have finished his grow diary competition until the 15 of december.This dont want say that the people that wants join to the grow diary competition now is out of the finals.The final day of the grow diary competition will be the april 15 and the april 20 will announce the winners.

The finalist that the april 20 dont reach the first three positions will have a little prize too.

A grow diary competition tracking with a smoke report is more complete that one without it.Comment it to the people.

Thank you all the people of Uk 420 that are participate in the grow diary competition.

We are sure that the winner have one trip that never forget.

Excuse me for my english.

Cheers.

Carlos.

• 1 month later...
Has the December 15th First finalist list been posted yet?

I noticed a list of finalists recently mate. Have a check through the sweet seeds section. Might be a sticky in the grow diary comp sub section.

• 2 months later...

There's less than a month for announcing the winnner's list!!!!

Cheers and good luck to all :stoned:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi how are you's all i would like to get in on the competition but how can i get in i have tryd to but cant .can some 1 help me thank's to all you's :spliff: out there . i have just grow some spedy devils and will get some pic to yous all and i have grow 1 big ass of a plant the big bang and this has grow to the size of my tent i will get all the pic to yous sorry for goin on with all this just want help

hi how are you's all i would like to get in on the competition but how can i get in i have tryd to but cant .can some 1 help me thank's to all you's :spliff: out there . i have just grow some spedy devils and will get some pic to yous all and i have grow 1 big ass of a plant the big bang and this has grow to the size of my tent i will get all the pic to yous sorry for goin on with all this just want help

Hi sandman :)

I'm afraid you're a little late for this years competition, the winner is announced today :wink:

However i think Sweet seeds may well run another competition later on in the year, keep checking this forum for notification and if it is you'll be able to enter no problem :ninja:

• 2 months later...

Hi friends! What's up?

Listen, I'm bringing some data together about this contest, maybe to publish somewhere, and I'd like to know if any of you have an idea about how many people entered this competition. Doesn't need to be an exact number, if you tell me "something between 30 and 50" or "something between 70 and 100" would be perfect. Just to have an idea.

I would ask one of my friends at sweet seeds, but they are a bit busy at the moment so I'm trying to avoid bother them with this, hehehe :wassnnme:

Thanks in advance! Keep it high!

|tommy|

ask withnail m8.... he might know

Thanks mate! I'll wait a bit to see if he passes by and if he doesn't I'll PM him.

Stay cool!

|tommy|