What Happens If You Smoke/consume Powdery Mildew?

Spliffty

I can find lots of articles on how different types of mold will kill/harm you.

But no one seems to know anything about the risks of smoking mildew.

-Spliffty

I have a feeling someone is just gonna say its bad for you. I would like to know what types are bad for you and why, of any articles published on the subject. Since all this info exist about molds.

:stoned:

I would say its pretty bad for you!

Moulds grow and spread using spores to collonise new bacteria.

I imagine inhalation leads to irritation of the broncule by the spores.

Wouldnt like to have mould trying to grow in my lungs personaly.

Dont know anything really scientific except that your lungs are a pretty nice place for bacteria to grow. I wouldnt want to take the chance, probably end up with a chest infection or a nasty cough.

:guitar:

I neva risk identifiying moulds and stuff from descriptions on the net but i am lucky to know some very knowledgable mushroom growers.

If in doubt, post a piccy at the shroomery. They really do know a lot about rot and mould there :smoke:

• 2 months later...

Smoking mouldy bud is about as good for you as drinking bong water, smoking tar residue from pipes or washing soapbar to get the impurities out :yep:

If you get your grow room conditions right and you dry your bud properly before you put it in jars, yu should never get mouldy buds to start with ;)