To The Artists Among You!

topaz

Great pics topaz lol , best of luck with your project, your welcome to sift and use whatever I've taken and posted up over the years np

Rj lol

OT I know, but it's been bugging me for a while whenever I see your posts topaz. I think I might know you, but not sure if you're the same topaz. Does the phrase 'party at Richard the hairdresser's' give you a warm free-party nostalgia vibe? lol

hi ya topaz

have you tried devientART

and loving your mixes on darkaudio by the way .......summer vibes, nice real nice ..... :wink:

:wub: thanks rippy!

Great pics topaz :yep: , best of luck with your project, your welcome to sift and use whatever I've taken and posted up over the years np

Rj :)

crikey, where would i start looking! thanks tho, could use a bit of help being pointed in the right direction!

OT I know, but it's been bugging me for a while whenever I see your posts topaz. I think I might know you, but not sure if you're the same topaz. Does the phrase 'party at Richard the hairdresser's' give you a warm free-party nostalgia vibe? :(

indeedy it does.. back then i was tweety, but changed it moons ago ... i was quite involved in the putting on of those parties years ago ;) which one are you then??!! lol

OT I know, but it's been bugging me for a while whenever I see your posts topaz. I think I might know you, but not sure if you're the same topaz. Does the phrase 'party at Richard the hairdresser's' give you a warm free-party nostalgia vibe? :rofl:

indeedy it does.. back then i was tweety, but changed it moons ago ... i was quite involved in the putting on of those parties years ago ;) which one are you then??!! ;)

Thought it must be you.

Hope all's well with you, you and L still together? Or am I way out of date? I'm still with my missus, (albeit after a hiatus of a few years) got a little girl who'll be four in a short while.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread, if you suss out who I am let me know! :rofl: And if you do actually remember me I'll buy you a drink if we ever meet up!

PS Getting my hair cut at Richard's next weekend!

e2a I miss those parties, went to the farewell one recently when Richard had sold the house (or thought he had anyway) and it was so nice to be back there.

Edited by OG refugee #24601

crikey, where would i start looking! thanks tho, could use a bit of help being pointed in the right direction!

Good point :rofl: , I'll go away and scratch my head for awhile, sorry mate just trying to be helpful without realising the work involved

Rj :rofl:

OT I know, but it's been bugging me for a while whenever I see your posts topaz. I think I might know you, but not sure if you're the same topaz. Does the phrase 'party at Richard the hairdresser's' give you a warm free-party nostalgia vibe? :wub:

indeedy it does.. back then i was tweety, but changed it moons ago ... i was quite involved in the putting on of those parties years ago ;) which one are you then??!! lol

Thought it must be you.

Hope all's well with you, you and L still together? Or am I way out of date? I'm still with my missus, (albeit after a hiatus of a few years) got a little girl who'll be four in a short while.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread, if you suss out who I am let me know! :unsure: And if you do actually remember me I'll buy you a drink if we ever meet up!

PS Getting my hair cut at Richard's next weekend!

e2a I miss those parties, went to the farewell one recently when Richard had sold the house (or thought he had anyway) and it was so nice to be back there.

omg you couldn't be more out of date. leigh and i split up like over 10 years ago .. i did adore the lil dude but he was heading down a path i couldn't follow him on... he got heavily into smack for a good few years, i think he cleaned himself up eventually and as far as i know he has at least one kid and lives in aberaeron with the kids mother.

you might remember my callum and jess... callum's 20 now, just gave me my first grandchild (grrr and awwww) he still lives in mid wales and thank god cos he's still the little scally he was then, if he was with me in cardiff he'd be trying to "run ting" lol jess is here with me and doing ok.. no grandchildren from him yet.. i'm mortified that i'm a gran at my tender age of course lol

parties? when they were good they really were the dogs nuts weren't they... that big one was the straw though, i didn't think the rozza's would let us get away with many more after 7000 odd descended on richards .. fair play to him tho!

anyway, nuff ramblings here, check your pms innit :D

Good point lol , I'll go away and scratch my head for awhile, sorry mate just trying to be helpful without realising the work involved

Rj :(

if you like you could mail me some pics to peruse? djtopaz@googlemail.com if you'd like to, otherwise i'll have a flit thru your posts on here and see what i can find... thanks rasta! :)

well, it ain't perfect, but it's my first go at manipulating stuff in paint (how n00b am i with the art stuff :yinyang:)...i screwed up with the underlining on the tracklist but by then i'd been doing it for 1.5 hrs to get to that point and had enough... how am i doing so far? :wassnnme:

post-3091-1258839327_thumb.jpg

k, scrap the last idea... i think this is a little better....this is more or less what i was trying to achieve when i started this idea.. :oldtoker:

post-3091-1258847342_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Isn't that Milkshake track a bit "donk" :rolleyes:..

I Dj too, if you want any covers making, just holler and i'll sort it out for you :unsure:

• 9 months later...